View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 06:01 AM   #2637
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HT - The Lying Sinner - Selma Sins Nablus

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.
Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum.
And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Lying Sinner - Selma Sins

Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3 Ronceverte

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool runs down Adara's chin and onto her chest as she waits. Soon I am tying her toes and feet with thin string. I clamp her nose next. Vetwrap is wrapped over her ballgag. Her nipples are clamped and then pulled tight and tied to her knees. I pull her head back and tie her hair to the back of the chair. There is really not much struggling for Adara at this point. Lots, of yelps, grunts, mmmpphs, and twitching. Adara endures her bondage for the remainder of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Nude Chair Tie for Adara - Part 3

Sadie Franklin - Personal Pillory Rock Stream

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sadie Franklin
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ass Whipping, Bent Over Tie, Breath Play, Bruises, Caning, Chains, Cut Clothing, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Marks, Metal Bondage
Sadie Franklin has been misbehaving and she needs to be punished for it. She claims she doesn't know what her crime was, so she is either a liar or a stupid bitch, but either way it's not going to keep her from getting the beating of a lifetime by her warden. It doesn't matter if she can remember what it was that she did, by the time O.T. is done with her, it will be incredible if she can even remember her own name.When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.After O.T. gets a baseline, Sadie's punishment starts ramping up. She lets out shrieks as she feels the sting of a whip cutting across her back. If she really doesn't know what she did she knows it must have been terrible as she tries to keep track in her head of the number of lashes her transgression has earned her. Soon her back and her ass are covered in painful red marks and she has completely lost track of how many there should be. It doesn't matter anyway because O.T. has grabbed a cane and moved on to her feet. This is just the beginning for Sadie. She has a long hard day ahead of her.
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 827.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Franklin - Personal Pillory

Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx Upper Marlboro

Sandra reclines on the couch of her 50s lounge, reading and relaxing, all the while keeping an eye on the new maid who is under test for a placement in the Silvers household. The blond in a butt-skimming French maid outfit and fishnet stockings nervously flits about the furniture flicking out any thoughts of dust with a pristine white cloth, till her trembling hands tip over a trinket on a side table… Her punishment for a clumsy slip while dusting the parlour? A stern spanking from the sexy MILF Mistress Ms. Silvers. Completely helpless and utterly exposed, tied to an arm chair with her ample ass, terrific tits and bare feet on full display, Amanda must endure a loud, expert barrage of Sandra's hands on each vulnerable butt cheek. Crying out with each smack, till the lesson has been taught to her Mistress’ satisfaction, when a duster is stuffed back between whimpering lips to stop any further protest while Amanda is left to think on what she has done, and the warm bottom she now has. With such a perfect pert posterior, Sandra thinks this service slave will be a fabulous fit for the position.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 442.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers and Amanda Foxx

Defiled18 Hot New Beautifull Wonerfull Collection. Part 1. Slater

Release Year: 2023
This submissive blonde minx gets her hands and feet tied up and is ready to get punished. Her perky tits got clipped and her virgin ass got stretched wide open. Dominated and bound, this slut gets her pussy inspected before taking a proper banging. With a thick cock slamming her butthole and his hands around her throat

Total size: 4.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Defiled18 Hot New Beautifull Wonerfull Collection. Part 1.

Lauren Phillips - Just a Whore Wind Ridge

Release Year: 2017
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Lauren Phillips
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy. I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips - Just a Whore

Her First Punishment Scene 90 Burchard

Release Year: 2023
Russian Discipline for girls. Russian artist and his beautiful slave to love each other. They like hot wax. Watch and enjoy an unusual Russian video. Only for real connoisseurs of the genre.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Punishment Scene 90
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03063 секунды с 9 запросами