View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 06:22 AM   #1234
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon Cadott

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet & fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Super Nova Redstar

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alexa Nova
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
After being left standing tied up in a cold dank room for what feels like forever, Alexa Nova is starting to get impatient. She wriggles, trying to find a more comfortable position, and calls out for O.T. to come back. Alexa doesn't seem to understand that the discomfort she is experiencing now is a blessing when compared to the pain and torment O.T. is going to put her through when he finally answers her calls.
As soon as he returns to her, O.T. puts a ball gag in Alexa's mouth so he doesn't have to hear her whine anymore, then he gives her something to really complain about. He cuts holes in her dress for her nipples, then attaches clamps with weights hooked onto them and starts getting a feel for her body. Once her panties are cut off he plays with her pussy for a little while before starting to cane and poke at her feet with BBQ skewers. Her mouth can only get out muffled shrieks, but her eyes and the way she flinches are saying so much more.
Then O.T. bends her over and really gets to work, flogging her ass and pussy and making her cry out in pain and pleasure. He attaches a neck rope and keeps tearing away at her writhing naked body. He puts an inflatable butt plug in her and blows it up until she can't handle it anymore. It's a little late for her, but Alexa is going to learn quickly not to cry wolf ever again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Nova

Ht - AJ Applegate - A Crygasms Mott

Release Year: 2014
Cast: AJ Applegate, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Making a girl cum is a bit of an art form. It takes more than just a hard cock to get the hottest pieces of ass off. They're used to be desired, pursued, and fucked. They aren't used to being dominated and teased. When they do finally feel the intense satisfaction of orgasmic release it isn't going to be some little tingle in their nether regions. It's going to be an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy.
AJ Applegate, for instance, is a hot blonde that looks like she could have any man she wants. Stick her in a bar and she would have guys falling all over themselves for her attention. But here in our dungeon there is only one man, and she probably wishes he had something else to do, other than tie her up and torment her.
She doesn't know it when it starts, but all of this pain is just to enhance her pleasure. It gets her blood flowing and releases the kinds of endorphins that will push her orgasms over the top. Then she just has to wait for Jack Hammer to decide that he is ready to give them to her.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6757kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ht - AJ Applegate - A Crygasms

Diary Of Abduction Atkins

Release Year: 2023
Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diary Of Abduction

Evil Box part 2 Heathsville

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Box part 2

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx Divide

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs… Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell’s bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Mia Gold - Dungeon Slave Franklintown

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: Cut Clothing, Cut Panties, Hitachi, Hood, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nose Hook, Oral Penetration, Orgasm, Panty Gag, Pussy Fondling, Shackles, Single Tail
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.” It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms. She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit. What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 782.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold - Dungeon Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09893 секунды с 9 запросами