View Single Post
Old 11-16-2023, 02:10 PM   #1126
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BritishTwunk and MilitaryGayXXX Maskell

Their foreplay is never hurried as they kiss deeply and sensually, their hands wandering over smooth bodies exciting both themselves and their partners as they feel the passion building.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BritishTwunk and MilitaryGayXXX

At Ease Wheatfield

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Staxus & SauVage
Cast: Joel Vargas, Jaro Stone, Roman Smid, Nick Vargas, Kyle Willis, Calvin Rose, Will Simon, Oscar Ricci
Genres: Young, Twinks, Military, Big Dicks, Uncut, Oral, Anal, No Condoms, Cum
Life in the army can be tough. Fucking tough! But rest assured that our troop of hyper-horny soldiers always finds the time to take a break from all that rigorous training to enjoy some much-needed boy-on-boy action. After all, the army that fucks together, fights together – a maxim that Joel and Nick Vargas are only too keen to point out to new recruits Kyle Willis and Calvin Rose. And with Roman Smid and the incredible Jaro Stone in the ranks, you can be sure that this is one military parade you (and your cock) just won’t wanna miss.
Duration: 1:28:40
Video: 852x478, AVC (H.264), 2458kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: At Ease

Marine Hell Hole Coolidge

Studio: All American Military
This is the real deal! Real Marines Experimenting and testing the waters to see if they can really take it up the hole. A test of real manhood you can see the sweating and you know those holes were never used before. Include some lost footage and fully restored and reedited. And the size and girth of their cocks are awesome! Were talking big fat thick meaty Marine meat waiting to be juiced dry. Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:42
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 1948kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marine Hell Hole

Militarygayxxx MilitaryGayXXX & Cocksucker Powell

Studio: Militarygayxxx
Last Winter I was offered a hospital position working in Oregeon. The first two weeks were cake, and about halfway through I thought i'd be nice to rent a whole house for all my Oregon buddies to come over, meet, be merry, and fuck all weekend long. I even convinced my daddy friend Steve Ellis, who lives 3 hours away in Seattle, to come stay with me for the weekend. Steve and I had flirted for over a full year. The last time I had a chance to give him a hug and a tug was at the disastrous TBRU 2020. We had both fantasized about what we would or could do alone together at last. It was definitely going to be something to have some quality time with Steve AND introduce him to all my sexy friends. But then that weekend finally came. I drove up to Portland from Corvallis. My buddy Sean was already on the way, ahead of me. My buddies Austin and Jared were coming by either that evening or the next day. Any of my fuck buddies or friends in Portland were invited to stop by. And I figured between an outdoor clothing optional hot tub, a good bit of refreshments and 420, a fire pit, and three bedrooms, we were headed for an Animal House level fuck fest.
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3460kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 417.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Militarygayxxx MilitaryGayXXX & Cocksucker

MilitaryClassified Roman5 - Blowjob Kitty Hawk

Studio: MilitaryClassified
I've had a crush on this guy since the first day I met him and at 35yo, ROMAN still looks hotter than ever. This former Army serviceman has returned in need of some quick money to get a new place with his current girlfriend. Today he's doing one of my famous blowjobs and Roman has been storing up for the winter because this boy blows like an 18 year old! Ooorah!
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1824kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 115.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Roman5 - Blowjob

Only Fans Military Guys (Alejo Ospina, Daniel Montoya) - 720p Institute

Video language: English
Hot sex, handsome guys, big dicks, beautiful butts, lots of hard fucking. Enjoy!
Duration: 34:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans Military Guys (Alejo Ospina, Daniel Montoya) - 720p

Trouvions Hackensack

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Clair Production
Genres: Oral, anal, group sex
This film will take you to the military universe ... hairstylist, classroom, jail dormitary, training, fatigue .... Some young and shy conscripts have a very difficult enlistment with their barrack-room buddies. They are subject to humiliations from them and be the underdogs of all the platoon. Strong points: scene with 2,3,5 boys, more than 20 cm long cocks, taking of a young conscript's virginity by a 24 cm long dick, fingers in the ass, greedy blow jobs, ass eating and a lot of sensuality are waiting for you! Golden shower: 8 boys are pissing on a conscript. Dormitary: four boys will fuck a young one.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:27
Video: 448x336, DivX 5, 782kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trouvions

Время генерации страницы 0.03884 секунды с 9 запросами