View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 06:55 AM   #708
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle Donnelsville

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Taken from a parking lot by Maria Bellucci and Katy Parker, Betty Stylle stands helplessly bound to the cell of a dark dungeon. She was almost crying in fear when the two mistress appeared and started to fulfill their dirty perverted fantasies on the poor teen. Come and enjoy Betty Stylle's agony being tortured by clips and fucked by a dildo!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Parker, Maria Bellucci, Betty Stylle

Veronica Avluv Waukomis

Studio: Ken Marcus
Veronica Avluv is a very beautiful and sensual woman. While visiting our dungeon she asked if we could do a combination of wax-play and restrictive bondage. "Of course", we replied. While on camera, Veronica experienced more hot wax than she ever had before (along with several mind-blowing orgasms). She is a most fascinating and talented submissive, and we shall be seeing much more of her in the near future.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veronica Avluv

Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan (misscourtneym) H265, Part 49 Kladno

But pleasure is never far from punishment in my dungeon - slap slap - I slap his face hard and then smack his cock. Bringing my knee up I tease his cock again and bust his balls, pushing him and tormenting him further but will he lose focus?
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 19.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan (misscourtneym) H265, Part 49

Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan (misscourtneym) H265, Part 12 Hanson

Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan... the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 3.7 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan (misscourtneym) H265, Part 12

Dungeon Slave Carrabelle

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
“Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

Amber Nevada - On Display Satin

Release Year: 2016
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Amber Nevada
Genres: Bit Gag, Boot Licking, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Nipple Pinching, Orgasm, Pogo
Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master. Metal pipes are locked around her neck, framing her pretty face and putting it on display. Later, another set around her ankles will do the same for her feet. It divides her into three sections, each one easily targeted for a different type of torment. Her feet are sitting there, exposed in case O.T. decides to torment them. Her face is how he will humiliate her, slapping her and making her drink from a dog bowl, reminding her that she will always be less than him. And in between is how he will train her for her new life. Perky tits and tight twat are there for him to play with, and as he gropes her and fucks her with a dildo, she learns how best to use her body to satisfy a man. She learns to love the feeling of being as he vibrates her pussy to incredible orgasms. And once she has had one, she won't want to get off any other way.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 822.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Nevada - On Display

Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch Part 1 Wataga

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: Anal Fingering, Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Ass Whipping, Butt Plug, Caning, Celebrator, Drool, Fingering, Flogging, Languishing, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Orgasm
Man, Bonnie Day can be one obnoxious ass bitch around the office. She's constantly getting in the way of everyone else getting their work done. Well, OT needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance. Here at Intersec we have a... unique view on how to punish our employees. We don't like to just fire people if we know there is a way they can be reformed. Sometimes they just need a little bit of incentive to behave themselves properly. In this case the punishment is corporal and it comes along with some intense heavy metal bondage. It's the only way we can be sure that she's going to learn not to bother the rest of the staff when they are working. We need to be able to depend on her to do what she is told, nothing more and certainly nothing less. And if that means taking a few days out of her work week to bring her down to the dungeon and show her what the price of disobedience is, then OT is more than happy to do it. If Bonnie doesn't like it she's free to quit. You know... as soon as we unlock her.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 801.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day - Chatter Bitch Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14470 секунды с 9 запросами