View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 06:33 AM   #1064
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Witten

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we werefree of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Marina Angel & Esmi Lee North Waltham

Release Year: 2023
Teen sex slave Marina Angel is a world-class submissive, and if this scene is any indication of what level of depravity Marina will someday achieve, her future as a famous BDSM babe is secure! With her little hardbody shackled and her wrists and ankles bound together, her nipples are pumped up while Mistress Esmi and Master Bruno take turns flogging her sweet pink pussy with different whips, but this is just the appetizer! Next, her cunt is lubed and fingerfucked hard by Esmi and Bruno while he also whips her tits at the same time. A clothespin zipper is applied to her beef curtains and then she is fucked to submission by Bruno while Esmi humps her face. Bruno shocks Marina's pussy with a cattle prod while Esmi counts down Marina's orgasm. Marina deepthroats him and then he gives her pussy another pounding in missionary, reverse cowgirl and spoon positions. Bruno blows a huge load on to Marina's face and Esmi scoops it up and stuffs it into Marina's mouth until she swallows every drop. One hell of a show!
Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Angel & Esmi Lee

SD - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace Pace

Release Year: 2014
My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking my mouth, rubbing the spit leaking out all over my face. I couldn't focus on either dick entering me. I hope he could tell my screaming was from cumming so many times.
Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 740.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SD - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Bondage Desires New Straitsville

Release Year: 2023
Anna thought that she arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts the 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission. Dress in latex. Strongly ties to a bed and doesn't remain to helpless Anna anything except how to obey and receive punishments which she deserves.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Desires

History Torture 13 - The Maid Rosholt

Video language: German
It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition – whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.
Duration: 1:29:00
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 771.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: History Torture 13 - The Maid

Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas Truth or Consequences

Attitude Adjusted Criminal alien and hiding expert Lexy Banderas thought she'd outsmarted the Latina Patrol agents by hiding in a bathroom, when they easily find and bust her. She gives them nothing but attitude until Agent Bruno offers her a way to avoid deportation; sexual submission. She may act tough but this slutty chica has no problem taking all of Agent Bruno's burrito down her throat or letting him fuck her tight pussy. He dominates and sexually humiliates the hand-cuffed Latina until he's satisfied then showers her with a big cum-shot.
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Lexy Banderas

Juiced Up Caboolture

Cast: Tigerr Benson, Lisa Anderson
Genres: Piss, Fetish, Toys
Asian cutie Tigerr and luscious Lisa both love it ruff! They get each other all juiced up during a hot session of dominance and submission, lesbian lewdness and of course pee drinking.
Duration: 1:00:24
Video: 720x576, XviD, 2315kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juiced Up
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03042 секунды с 9 запросами