Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

lara onix Rifle

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lara Onix
Video language: English
Blonde angel Lara Onix wraps her luscious lips around big brutal dildos
before they plunge deep into her ass and gape her!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: lara onix

Blondes have Miracle

Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further. After enjoying stretching her cute blonde friend, Cayla gets Lucy to lick her speculum clean and taste her own pussy juices. She grabs holds of a massive flesh like dildo and slides it into Lucy's pussy. Now Lucy is sufficiently stretched ready to receive a good fisting from Cayla, so Cayla intimately spoons her, sliding her whole hand up inside Lucy. These hot blondes love their lesbian fisting experience and Cayla gets Lucy to try out a couple of other positions so that she can get even deeper into her soaking wet pussy! We think Cayla has won Lucy over with her deep fisting and finally she gets to taste her own juices from right up inside her juicy twat!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes have

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins Innis

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into Barbie's mouth!
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge Dodge City

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo
Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!
Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Diana Roll

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Diana
Genres: Dildo, Anal
Brunette housewife Diana looks for the excitement in the form of multiple massive brutal dildos filling each of her holes!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 530.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diana

Brittany & Rachel Kanazawa

Welcome to a new site dedicated to lesbian fisting! Each scene features gorgeous European girls taking part in extreme fisting action all shot in a very unique and erotic style. Watch these girls get intimate with each other in the most extreme way as they enjoy pussy and anal fisting.
Duration: 33:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6554kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brittany & Rachel

Nun make pussy soo big for Kyle Pemberville

Cast: Baby Suicide
Genres: Fisting, Orgasms, Big Toys, Big Pussies, Big Dicks
Hi! I was so bored,and Kyle comes to saw me, so i had a big idea! why i dont use my toys and hands to have fun? I think how isnt sex sex, i can still save (or no) hahaha, but we have a problem, i make my kitty so big, and i need a biggeeer hand to fill that, so i call to my men church friend, and he fist me so good until i can in his hand! You needs watch that video, ♥
Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nun make pussy soo big for Kyle

Время генерации страницы 0.06594 секунды с 9 запросами