View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 06:32 AM   #4167
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee Goldbond

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 446.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Fixated Part 2 Sister Dee

Kleio Valentien, London River - Invader West Harwich

Release Year: 2017
Studio: infernalrestraints
Cast: Kleio Valentien, London River
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Video language: English
My name is Kleio Valentien. I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm alone in the world. I made a mistake. Or to be more accurate I made a series of mistakes. I just wanted a soft bed to lay in for the night. I thought I'd shower, raid the fridge, then watch something on TV while I fell asleep. I only meant to scare London River. She so kindly let me into her home and told me all about the neighborhood. I would have tied her up. I would have kept her alive and safe. I would have release her when I was ready to go. It all went wrong. I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to do it. It's her fault really!! She lunged at me. She did it to herself!! I should have left. I should have walked away, but she said her husband wouldn't be home for a week. I just wanted a night. Just one night on their soft fluffy bed. Then he came home. OT is his name. He found London where I left her. He found me in the shower and he wasn't very happy with me. I can't really blame him after what I did to his wife. I did get my night to sleep in the big fluffy bed. That was the last good nights sleep I've gotten. I've lost track of how many days he's had me. He keeps me tied up. He keeps a pillowcase over my head when he allows me sleep. He's not kind to me either. He hurts me. I don't think it's fair what he does to me. What I did to London was an accident. How long will he make me pay for my mistake?
Duration: 40:10
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kleio Valentien, London River - Invader

Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie Okeene

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined.
Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Hazel Hypnotic Jodoigne

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey Marionville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live BaRS shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different. No position changes, no breaks, no mercy.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey

Brutalizing Miss Lane Jefferson

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Paintoy
We will take Ashley Lane and create a masterpiece of broken, cruel, agony. She's come out to play but all the rules have changed and our finds herself up against a wall in neck bondage. She is, for all intensive purposes, helpless. Our damsel will soon be in great, sexy, distress. Miss Lane arrives with perfectly unmarked, alabaster skin. Alebeard quickly remedies this with some angry welts his whip dances over her sensitive skin with ease. Ashley also receives a pretty make over as Alebeard lovingly applies some pretty lip color to make our dolly appear more slut-like. Today we have so much in store for you Miss Lane. We will ruin you completely before the day is over. Open your pretty, sex-doll mouth and wet the phallus before it tears your hole open.
Stand there in your head stock and totter in your slutty high-heel shoes. Turn slowly so your sadist can smash his cane down on your coveted ass as well as your pretty sore tits and pussy. Cry and scream so pretty that we want to keep you locked forever. Some water torture my pretty? A girls gotta get thirsty during her own destruction. Watch Ashley play our fucked up little card game. She selects 'paddled ass' so we feel obligated to turn her white ass into 'screaming red and purple' before our game is over. Did we mention she rolled a 20 sided die and got a natural 20.
Duration: 1:10:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutalizing Miss Lane

Endza Lost in Rope Charleroi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.Her wetness is tempting. He can smell the lust coming off of her, and with her legs bound open there is no way for her to hide her eagerness. She wants him inside of her. His 10-inches is legendary, and she needs to feel it filling her up.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Lost in Rope
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19459 секунды с 9 запросами