Old 11-19-2023, 03:50 PM   #1148
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Enzo Bloom and Heath Denson Fremont Center

Genres: Uniform ,Facial ,Blowjob ,Bareback
Video language: English
Enzo's big dick is back and looking for some more fine ass to fuck, Heath is a very willing participant and leaps at the opportunity to start sucking Enzo's fine cock. They take each other's cocks in their mouths before Enzo starts to face fuck Heath. But you know Enzo wants ass - he lubes up Heath's hole with his spit and tongue making sure it's ready for his bareback assault. He pounds that ass making sure every inch is enveloped by Heath's rock hard buns. But Heath has a plan of his own - he wants a piece of Enzo's ass and they swap positions. This is so hot that they both get to cum on each other's faces ... job well done boys.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2086kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 462.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Enzo Bloom and Heath Denson

The Real Sword Mount Wolf

Release Year: 2003
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Barrett Long, Lance Landers, Christian Olsen, Danny Rios, Walt Waters, Sledge Sawyer, Mitch, Aussie, Speedy
Genres: Anal, Oral, Muscle, Military, Uniforms, Wrestling, Sack Attack, Orgy Scene, Straight / Closeted Men
Watch these recruits stand at attention tall and proud when the testosterone gets going! Sledge starts the party with a hot solo masturbation scene followed by a four-way fuck in the shower with some of his hung military buddies! Next, is a couple that will have you looking for the lube and a towel once they start a shared masturbation session that leads to an anal cramming that this bottom will never forget! Then these hung jocks want you to get hot and sweaty with them in a four way daisy chain and ass pounding that will have you begging for more!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:10
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1129kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Real Sword

Getting A Late Start - Scout Landon - Part 2 Correctionville

Genres: Breeding ,Big Dick ,Fingering ,CMNM
Things have gotten quite intense of late! A few months ago, I was an ordinary Scout, innocent as anything but longing for adventures. I worried that life was already passing me by. I’d started to think that sex and intimacy were just things that happened to other people. I couldn’t imagine that anyone would ever think of me like that. That was, of course, until I met Scoutmaster McKeon…Talk about having my eyes opened! That man showed me the world! He made me realize that there’s not a spot in the human body which doesn’t go crazy when it’s touched in the right way. He made me feel desirable and he made me desperate for more!I was hoping ...I was hoping that we’d established something quite special—that we’d continue to find moments to meet up and do all sorts of unspeakable things. But after that first encounter, he got a bit distant with me. It was a shame but I guess these things happen, and it left the door open for me to see what else, and who else, was out there.I think I have a thing for older men. My interest in more vintage models definitely predates Scoutmaster McKeon. There were teachers at school who caused impure thoughts in me, and who hasn’t got an they fancy just a little bit?I found myself checking out some of the other Scoutmasters, hoping against hope that there might be a flicker of interest from one of them. Scoutmaster St. Michael had intrigued me ever since McKeon made a comment which made me wonder if St. Michael was also into guys. We’d exchanged a heap of looks in recent weeks, which I’m pretty sure had the right kind of vibe about them…Now, you might call me a little bit sneaky. But a couple of days ago, I figured out a way to spend a bit of alone time with St. Michael by pretending to miss a hike that we were all supposed to be on. I knew he’d be staying on the camp site to keep an eye on things and figured that if he did his rounds and found me in a slightly uncompromising position in one of the tents… well, you never know.It worked like a charm. I heard him approach, so I made sure I was lying in my tent in just my underpants, nursing a hard-on, with the blanket casually pushed aside so he got an eyeful. Sure enough, he climbed inside the tent and sat right next to me! He knew what I wanted and I knew what he wanted. A bit of clumsy small talk and led his hand to my thigh, and then on my bulge, and then his fingers were sliding underneath the tight fabric of my underwear. I was in heaven!He stared into my eyes; it was a look which I recognised. It was a look which told me he wanted to do unspeakable things to me! I wondered if he’d be as good as McKeon. I knew he wanted to kiss me and I was desperate to kiss him, but it took the longest time for our lips to touch. They say the best things come to those who wait and Scoutmaster St. Michael certainly proved this to be the case! By the time he pressed his big, soft lips against mine, I was climbing the walls!He kissed me so tenderly. Real slow, like a lover. My entire body started to tremble and shiver like the leaves rustling in the trees above the tent.He rolled down my underpants and started to suck me off. There was something exciting about being naked while he was still in his full uniform. He positioned me onto all fours and pushed his tongue deep into my ass. I knew he wanted to fuck me and man did I need to be fucked!I was a little disappointed when he started to strip off—he looked so hot in the uniform. But then, as he unzipped his shirt, I saw his ripped torso all covered in a masculine layer of fur and I decided I never wanted to see him in clothes again! Then, he pushed down his pants and his dick sprang out. It was rock-hard and it had an upward curve to it, almost like a banana. Call me a slut, but I literally couldn’t wait to feel it inside me.And, to be fair, he was in there pretty darn quickly! It was amazing. There was something about the curve and the way it was pushing upwards which made me completely lose control. I felt his huge balls slap against my ass cheeks and I entirely lost the ability to do anything but gasp and moan in almost disbelief. Periodically, I could feel the tip of his neckerchief painting little pictures onto my back. It added a whole new subtle layer to the sensory overload.He turned me onto my back, and that’s when the curve of his dick revealed its true power to me. I’ve heard it called a g-spot, or a prostate, but there was something inside me which was being massaged in a way I could never have dreamed of experiencing. I had to fight every fiber of my body to avoid cumming on the spot. I found myself staring into his eyes again, fighting the urge to tell him I felt like the luckiest boy on the planet.He got on his back and I squatted over him, slowly allowing his manhood to penetrate my hole. I tried to grind up and down on him, riding him while squeezing the muscles in my ass. He started to groan like crazy and I knew I’d hit the sweet spot. It was only a matter of time before his semen was mine, I thought. And with that thought, I felt him gush into me with .I grabbed my dick and started to jerk off. I felt my balls twitching and tensing up before huge jets of spunk flew onto my stomach. He dipped his finger into the pearlescent puddle and licked it. Well, I suppose, his semen was inside my body so it was only fitting that some of mine should have found its way into his!
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7843kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting A Late Start - Scout Landon - Part 2

Cum in Khaki Jones Mill

Genres: Blond ,Uniform ,Blowjob ,Bareback
These two young recruits are not interested in war - they are more interested in making love. Their twink bodies quickly slip out of their uniforms so that they can devour each other's stiff cocks. Then a hard rod begins to pound the lightly fuzzed ass ... cumming all over the tight butt.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1645kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum in Khaki

Get On Vol4 - Uniforms Wyocena

Video language: Japanese
28歳の誕生日記念で掘られまくる!
「日本のエロビに出演が夢でした!」
台湾から来日したゴリマッチョがレ� �プされまくる!
日本のチんポ大好きデス!
友達にゴリって呼ばれます!
灼熱ザーメンシャワーでトロトロ溶� �まくり!
ガツガツ掘られる台湾の美筋男子!
「気持ちイイ!」
掘られてる間もフル勃起!
イク時は日本語で「いく!」って言う� ��だよ。
日本のチンポが大好きです!
俺の穴を全部使ってクレ!
Duration: 1:40:52
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get On Vol4 - Uniforms

The Hike - Scout Maxwell - Pt 3 Umpire

Genres: Twinks ,Size Difference ,Bareback ,Big Tall
I think I’ve been a Scoutmaster for way too long. When I started out, I was energetic and enthusiastic about what I was doing. I could see the difference I was making as I slowly turned these unruly boys into fine, smart young men.In recent years, however, I’ve found myself becoming a lot more jaded. It feels like I’ve lost my mojo. I just don’t quite seem to have the same level of drive any more. The brave new world we’ve all been into hasn’t exactly helped—being a Scoutmaster has suddenly become more about filling in health and safety forms than it is about inspiring young minds. And to add to the problem, the new recruits seem so much more fragile than they used to be. I was seriously considering throwing in the towel…Then, this boy ...Then, this boy turned up and everything changed. Maxwell was a quiet kid who didn’t seem to quite fit in. To begin with, I thought he was going to be one of the flaky ones who spends the first night in a flood of tears, feeling homesick, before getting shipped off back into the bosom of his overbearing !But, as I slowly got to know him, I realized that he had a steeliness about him, a determination. The more I studied him, the more he intrigued me, and then that intrigue morphed into desire. Before I knew it, I’d forgotten all my previous woes about being a Scoutmaster. In fact, I couldn’t wait to get to the campouts.I flirted outrageously with Maxwell. I couldn’t help myself. And when those long, lingering, lust-filled glances started heading my way, I knew I had to have him.I fucked him in my tent while the others were out hiking. I pushed my big, raw, rock-hard dick deep inside his tight ass and the boy took it like a true pro.I have wanted a second helping ever since, but it’s hard to separate a boy out on his own without arousing suspicion, even though I know half of the other Scoutmasters are playing similar games.Months after our first encounter, and a whole heap of loaded looks later, I finally got some alone time with him. We took the boys on a hike and the silly fool left his compass back at the camp. Of course, he could have managed without one and I could have lent him mine, but I seized the opportunity and told him he’d need to head back to camp to retrieve it and faked annoyance that I’d have to accompany him.The moment we were alone, I felt every last drop of in my body rushing to my dick. The sight of him in his tight little uniform—his diminutive body and peachy ass crammed into the soft fabric of his shirt and shorts—instantly drove me wild.Of course, a bit of sexy man-to-man chatter instantly had Maxwell tenting like crazy, and he couldn’t resist the overwhelming urge to get his hands down the front of his shorts. He was soon feeling himself up, nervously looking around to check there was no one hanging around in the trees. I’d deliberately walked us in the complete opposite direction to the others, so I was satisfied that it was only the whistling birds and the rustling wind that’d be able to witness what we were about to do.I cupped the bulge in my pants with my hand and subtly traced its outline with my fingers, fixing him with a look which told him the time had come. He reached out to touch it, his hand shaking with excitement and nervousness. As he rubbed his hand over my bulge, a series of dirty thoughts started to rush through my mind, the first of which was wondering if my big dick was actually thicker than his overly-slim wrist. I’m not gonna lie, the fact that I’m a foot taller than him and probably about twice his weight has been a constant turn on for me. It opens up so many possibilities. Watching him slowly and trustingly yielding to my wildly superior strength was exciting beyond words.We ran our hands over each other’s bodies for the longest time, then I slowly unzipped my pants and allowed my thick, swollen cock to spring out into the open air. In no time at all, I had his shirt off, exposing that beautiful, hairless chest to the spring breeze. I then unzipped his shorts and brushed his hands aside to let him know I was now completely in control.I was surprised—and pleased—to discover that he was wearing a jockstrap which framed his cute little butt like a priceless work of art. I pushed the jock down at the front and his rock-hard dick jumped out into the open.I unzipped my shirt so that he could fully appreciate the difference in our sizes. I work out fairly relentlessly; my torso is about as well-sculpted as it’s ever been. I could see him hungrily looking at it, it in, plainly aware that we were gonna be taking it all the way—right there on the forest floor.I removed a blanket from my backpack and draped it onto the tree branch next to me. The branch seemed to be conveniently growing at an angle which would allow Maxwell to lie on it while presenting his ass to me; even Nature contorted to make this happen for us. I could, of course, have spent a lifetime tonguing inside his hole, gently lubing him up and preparing him for the ride, but to be honest, the horniness of the situation got the better of me, and a quick spit on my dick combined with all my pre-cum was all he got before I edged my big, thick, cock into him.It slid in without too much trouble. It was clearly a little uncomfortable for the boy, but he bravely allowed me to continue, moaning and groaning gently to himself. I’d forgotten quite how tight his hole was. I casually pushed his head down onto the tree branch and shoved my hand over his whimpering mouth, so he knew to remain as quiet as he could.I could hear his rock-hard dick riding the rough woolen fabric of the blanket, surely bringing a whole new sensory experience to his encounter. I repositioned myself slightly so that we were both standing astride over the tree branch and this gave me the complete physical control I needed to fuck the boy as hard as I wanted. And boy did I want to fuck him hard!He took it like a trooper, and moments later, when I actually picked him up to continue to bang him, I think he was surprised and told me it had gotten to be too much!I pulled out and then balanced him on the tree branch on his back so that I could plough him from the front. I watched his dick twitching before turning my attention to his sweet little face, which was etched with bravery and a desire to please me.He was as malleable as a rag doll. I got so turned on picking him up and repeatedly repositioning him in order to get the perfect angle for my now-bristling dick.A quick tweak of my nipples and I felt the semen starting to rise in my balls. Seconds later, I was engulfed by that old, familiar tingling sensation. I pulled out as the shards of watery spunk started to fly out of the tip of my dick. I probably squirted a few blasts inside him because I was in full flow by the time I saw the head! I slid my wet tip over his cum-covered back before pushing it back into him as I slowly started to come down.This encounter had been a long time in the making and was well worth the wait—but there was no way I was going to leave it as long again before the next installment. In fact, it was possible that I’d be up for another round before we found the others… Now, where did I put his compass?
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9916kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hike - Scout Maxwell - Pt 3

Checkpoint Scene 6 Meadow Valley

TSA Officer Alex Mecum just caught passenger Teddy Torres swapping cum by the men's room and brings him into custody where fellow TSA Officer Derek Bolt grills Teddy on his dirty fun. When Teddy offers to suck both officer's cocks, Derek pulls out his dick and lets the horny and handcuffed Teddy give him a blow. After seeing how well Teddy can suck, Alex unzips his uniform so that Teddy can take turns sucking both hunky officers. Derek wants the hung stranger inside his ass and bends over to let him plug his hole. Alex is horned up and takes his turn fucking ass and gets what he needs by slipping his giant dick into Derek's stretched back door. The horny officer gets spit-roasted with Teddy pounding away on his mouth as Alex continues fucking him from behind. Derek takes a double plunging with a dick in each of his wide-open holes until all three studs use Derek's hunky body as a canvas to splatter his chest and pubes white.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6192kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Checkpoint Scene 6

Время генерации страницы 0.03761 секунды с 9 запросами