View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 06:10 AM   #4170
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Creep Play Vallentuna

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play

Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two Thailand

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Warp Speed Part 3 Mella

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
We are going full speed ahead into the grand finale of Elizabeth Thorn's live feed. Electricity is the order of the day, more than she can handle, coursing through her tits. We just want to have a nice, civil conversation with her. Of course when we don't like what she has to contribute we put the voltage to her nipples so she can do the next best thing, scream out in pain.
Rain DeGrey has a few ideas about what she can do with Elizabeth, too. She straps on and bends her over and starts pounding her pussy relentlessly. Elizabeth has uncontrollable orgasms tearing through her body but Rain has no intention of stopping until she has completely worn this hot piece of ass out. Elizabeth is limp in her bondage, slumped over and still being fucked senseless. She bucked against the ride at first but Rain fucks the spirit from her and leaves her just a drooling, cum mess.
Duration: 45:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warp Speed Part 3

Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound Buffalo Junction

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: Arm Binder, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Blonde, Caning, Chains, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Pipe Gag
Courtney Taylor has no idea what iron bondage is about. She can't even recognize what most of these metal contraptions are for. And then she says the fateful words. "Ok, well... I trust you." Trust is such a funny thing. She must think she is too hot to hurt. A lot of girls like her do. She has the huge tits and blonde hair that make men do stupid shit for her. Today will be all about what we would like to do too her. How much punishment can those tits take? How long can she hold back the waves of orgasms? What twisted positions can she languish in, and for how long before she has to beg to be released? Ever scene is another test, both of the limits of Courtney's endurance and the depths of our perversion.
Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 886.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney Taylor - Iron Bound

Turning Violet Part 1 Saint Helens

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Poor Violet Monroe has something about her that screams "hurt me!" We're not the type to ignore such clear messages from a beautiful woman. She admits that she is into the most intense aspects of BDSM. This piss- pain slut will do whatever it takes to satisfy us and our sadistic membership.
That's why live feeds are so much fun. We get to not only act on whatever twisted desires pop into our heads, but we have a room full of friends who each have their own contributions to add. Want to see her tits whipped? Let us know. What us to lock her down into metal bondage in a classic slave position while we do it? We're more than happy to oblige. We have so much fun making all of the sickest ideas you have come alive on the screen.
And the best part is that live feeds can last so long. We like to take our time, work them over, ramp things up over time, and turn a girl into a quivering pile of crying, cumming flesh by the end of a day. This is just the beginning.
Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Violet Part 1

Kitty Bullwhipped Little Bitch Browns Summit

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe. It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom’s filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches. BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom. Of course, Slave Annie’s ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming. This is torture, real, brutal, and raw — just for you– of Blossom becoming A Bitch’s Bitch.
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Bullwhipped Little Bitch

Delicious Darling Meknes

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, StrapOn
They say that a woman knows what a woman needs. They say that there is no substitute for a woman's touch on a woman's body. Cherry Torn certainly knows quite a bit about Darling and what makes her tick. While they're talking before play time even begins Darling is spilling her guts on her turn ons and her fears and Cherry is taking very careful notes, planning a devious day of domination.
Verbal abuse is almost as effective on Darling as the physical stuff is. She loves being talked down to and humiliated while being beaten and fondled. She isn't shy about how much she loves being used. She moans like a whore every time Cherry goes anywhere near her pussy and when she does have an orgasm she squirts and screams like it is her first time.
Cherry wants more than to just make Darling suffer and scream, though. She has needs of her own. That's why this is going to end with her mounting up on Darling's pretty little face and getting her pussy licked until she is satisfied that this well trained bisexual slut will never forget the way she tastes. And as a reward for a pussy well licked, Cherry straps on and rides Darling until she has cum so much she can barely keep her legs under her.
Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delicious Darling
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07420 секунды с 9 запросами