Old 11-23-2023, 11:36 AM   #394
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix Retsof

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

April Dawn Mantova

Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
April is soooooo sick of high school! Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her! April doesn't know what it is about her that is making everybody want to fuck with her!
She's been sent home for talking back, for coming late, because a teacher she was cheating, and for FARRRR too many dress code violations!!! Omg! More violations than she can count!
And today she got dress code violation because her dress is too short! Even though other girls come to school dressed like whores every day, when April decides to wear a short dress, the teachers and principal look at her and talk to her like shes some kind of slut! Which is soooooo offensive because April has never, ever had sex with a boy! She's a good girl!
Now normally April would raise a fuss. She thinks it's super sexist that she gets singled out. Its not her fault shes in high school with over 40 inches of ass and big...juicy double ds! But this is her 4th violation in 2 weeks! Her parents chewed her ass out after the 3rd one and threatened her with all sorts of horrible things if she got another!
So yeah...her parents find out about this one! So rather than going home, April is going to go to her friend Brianna's house. Brianna is a year ahead of April and already graduated, so she should be home...but when April gets there, Brianna isn't there...but her brother Branden is. April likes Branden... because hes a good listener and he's always paid a lot of attention to her! Brianna has told April about some of the weird stuff Branden is into but April doesn't believe her. No one could possibly be kinky and sadistic!
As April vents to Branden about how unfair everyone is, she doesn't notice Brandens dick growing in his shorts. Aprils dress IS too short...half of her phat, juicy young high school booty is hanging out...a booty that Branden has wanted for YEARS. And with his sister and parents not home for hours...Branden is determined to get what he wants out of young, busty, voluptuous April.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn

Naughty Girls Undressed Guys And Taught The Lesson Bedford Hills

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kortney Kane, Eva Karera & Kayla Paige
Genres: 2girlBJ, Bigtits, Groupsex, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Handjob, Blonde, Brunette, Stockings, Shaved, Straight
Kortney brought her two friends with her to accompany her while she was doing laundry. Three obnoxious guys came and began irritating the girls. The girls decided to teach the guys a lesson. They slapped them into submission and asked the guys to take off all of their clothes.
Once the guys were naked, the girls humiliated them for a while and then decided to put their cocks to use. The girls each chose a dick and sucked it furiously. Kortney decided to sit on one of their faces to get her pussy nice and wet.
She got her sweet pussy pounded from behind until she was satisfied. The girls decided to let the guys blow their loads all over their sexy faces.
Duration: 42:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Girls Undressed Guys And Taught The Lesson

Unknown - Milf Marauders Crown City

I have to admit she looks good. She knows how to obey and do what she's told like take 2 dicks deep into her pie hole. She let loose plenty of batter and drank yellow d for the first time, and a first time DP. She got fucked hard and slapped hard across her face as her ass was fucked hard. She took a cream pie and bred right. Then she took 3 huge facials and the whore bowl was emptied on her. She was covered to perfection.
Duration: 1:01:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unknown - Milf Marauders

Miracle Whip Cave Dweller Whitesboro

If Yakub never invented YT then mayo would never have been a thought, and even worse, miracle whip. This is where the big-headed scientist went wrong and kemet was forever ruined by these mayo marauders. But I was not about to have none of it and hit the mayo valve all the yt women have. My fat fukkin dick opened the valve and she was covered. I slapped her around like I was the Fresh Prince. I fucked that sun ducker pussy with my BBC and split her pussy open wide like Strahan's teeth. Then I put my king nut all over her yappin Karen face and I went back to lay'n in the cut as she cleaned the crib.
Duration: 50:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miracle Whip Cave Dweller

Sabrina Banks & Brooklyn Daniels Silver Springs

Cast: Sabrina Banks & Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Sex
Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian fucking machine does the trick and more. She will be bound to it with tight rope as she gives her Mistress a deepthroat blowjob. You know Brooklyn only uses her own big black strapon dildo. She's quite good at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. Sabrina is left in her own spit and pussy juice, begging for more through her ball gag. She loves being a submissive slut!
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Banks & Brooklyn Daniels

Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal Mulberry Grove

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Pissing, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Now don’t think just because we captured her first ever anal and gaped it wide open and used it as a urinal, we still face fucked her until she was a pliable, sloppy mess. We set up the Cockford Ollie and put it to maximum chooch as it thrusted deep, in and out of her ass. Bootleg jumped and DP’d her as the Cockford Ollie was laying the pipe in her ass. We dumped the whore bowl which was full of the waste from my bladder and her bile on her head and remained fucking her. She took two loads and more yellow d and a good slap to the face for a great ending.
Duration: 1:14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Puffy Nipples And First Ever Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.04622 секунды с 9 запросами