Old 11-24-2023, 03:14 PM   #2019
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Fucking of David Vincent & Mathieu Rowan 1080p Tallinn

Cast: David Vincent, Mathieu Rowan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom
Meeting between hot bearded gay dudes : french cutie David Vincent goes to Mathieu's flat for some passionate french kisses, hugs, blow jobs and intense anal sex. Mathieu gives himself completely to David and between them it is instant passion. Mathieu is under the spell and wants to give it all : he sucks deep while arching his ass to turn on his top mate who won't resist for long before pounding him with his hard and stunning cock. These two are clearly into each other and are going to fuck all day long.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18216kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of David Vincent & Mathieu Rowan 1080p

Abele Place, Jimmy Fanz Greenbrae

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Abele Place, Jimmy Fanz
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.
Video language: English
Jimmy came home early in the morning after a night of partying. He wanted to try his best not to wake Abele. As he saw him sleep in the bedroom, he quietly stripped down and was ready to crash next to him. However, as he went to get under the covers, he noticed that Abele had an awesome case of morning wood. Jimmy is not one to leave a hard dick alone. So he started to suck on it. Abele stayed fast asleep. Jimmy decided to take it to the next level. He slipped a condom on Abele and sat right down on his dick. This finally woke up Abele. And what a way to wake up. He immediately started to slam into Jimmy as hard as he could. After pounding Jimmy mercilessly, he told him that he wanted his cock in his mouth. So Jimmy fed it to him. After they sucked and sucked, Abele fucked Jimmy doggie style. Then he fucked him on his back until Jimmy nutted all over himself. Abele wiped up the cum and slapped it on Jimmy, pushing it all down his mouth. Then Abele pulled out and came all over that hungry hairy hole. Abele crashed down on top of Jimmy and they began to make out. What a great way to wake up.
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3416kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 473.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abele Place, Jimmy Fanz

Berlin Beer Bondage Colville

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Mika Poika, Basti Winkler, Greg Diesel, Ruben Lizky, Maxxime Furie, David Lemarque, Stephan Gainer
Genres: Fetish & SM,Big Dicks,Condom,Oral & Anal,Piss,Deutscher Lads,Twinks
The sex gangsters are driving around Berlin on their bus on the lookout for fresh meat as they come across a sneaker boy and set on him. The victim is thrown into the dungeon where another slave, tied to the pillory, is waiting to be dealt with. One of the abductors really gets off on abusing the two defenless lads. Bondage, piss, spanking, anal stretching with speculum, hard fucking, beer up the arse and other treats of that ilk are all part of the programme...
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:40
Video: 720x408, XviD, 1266kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Berlin Beer Bondage

Cruz and Sonny Lazaro Cardenas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick beer can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

Ricky Roman & Angel Cruz flip fuck Hatteras

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Muscle,Kissing,Jerking Off,Masturbation,Oral,BlowjobRimming,Anal Sex,Condom,Big Dick,Uncut
Angel Cruz and Ricky Roman really make one hot pairing -- their chemistry is so strong, you'd think they'd been dating for years. The guys both have smooth dark skin and hair, just the right amount of tattoos, beautifully round asses, and that signature charm that truly makes a CockyBoy. They're also both bilingual, so of course they flirted in a mix of English and Spanish while they both eagerly got off.
Having such similarities in both personality and physique, Ricky and Angel both took full advantage of their sexual versatility. They each gave and received a fair share of blowing and rimming, but really hit their stride when they 69'd and then flip-fucked. In the end, the guys breathlessly shot huge loads on Ricky's abs but not before plowing each other in every role and position possible.
Duration: 21:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 482.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky Roman & Angel Cruz flip fuck

Cum Guzzlers Nalcrest

Some boys were just born with an insatiable appetite for nature’s finest aphrodisiac – cum! Meet a sordid collection of these spunk-crazed individuals, as the Czech Republic’s finest goes mental for hard cock and all the gooey goodness that cums with it. No need for condoms here, lads – these boys want it completely natural and topped with fresh cream!!
Duration: 1:31:31
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2001kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Guzzlers

Black Bareback Riders vol.3 Gallivare

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Bacchus Releasing
Cast: Javon, City Bwoy, Zulu, Kriz Stylez, Rock, Smoke, Vel Cream
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Oral, Thugz, Rimming, Cumshots
Look out - 'cause it's an all bareback rodeo! The finest black in all natural, black-on-black, steamy, sexual free-for-all. These guys take it raw-no condoms here. Talk about being ridden hard and put away wet. That's what they are from the first suck to the last fuck in this latest addition to the Black Bareback Riders series.
Duration: 1:52:14
Video: 704x480, AVC (H.264), 327kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bareback Riders vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.03364 секунды с 9 запросами