View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 04:53 AM   #11254
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maid Service Crandon

Johnny had to get me a new PVC maid outfit, because all the other maid outfits we had just would not do. Of course, we will never be able to find one quite as cute as the original, but this one comes close. In this video, we try to recreate the feel of some of our very early maid videos. Honestly, it may not quite hit the spot. But, having me tied up, gagged and doing housework while struggling and drooling is always allowed. And, don't worry...I am sure Johnny will find a reason for me to attempt housework again in the near future. He always does.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 543.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Service

Jackiebound part 309 Leeton

One thing is certain....PVC is a lot of fun! So, we decide to put on as much PVC as possible to maximize the sexiness and fun! PVC dress with zip up front, PVC gloves, PVC stockings, and patent leather high heels. Johnny ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a you know what in my mouth: PVC bit gag. And, then he just has fun watching me bounce around in all my seductive PVC. This was definitely a fun and PVC filled afternoon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackiebound part 309

Latex Posession Nerstrand

Studio: Gothic Media
The girls of rubber are bound and held as submissive possessions. What will be enough to satisfy the cravings of their mistress? Nothing. When the smell of rubber alone possesses them to hold onto their prized possessions. After all, they are there to be used! It's a rubber fetish at it's best! Red-hot latex covering sexy sluts.... what could be better than that?! Enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:33
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Posession
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13198 секунды с 9 запросами