View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 05:08 AM   #17239
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ignored Human Ashtray Larslan

Studio: OpulentFetish.com
This is a custom video for a very well-mannered smoke slave. Ma’am, as a frequent buyer of your clips on the c4s site i would respectfully ask if you could please make me a custom clip.GoddessCheyenne, if you could do so, i would respectfully detail the video clip thus: It would be a Human Ashtray clip, you would be dressed as a office executive as in your clip. Ma’am the clip would be you enter the room and there is a kneeling slave waiting at the side of a chair ,you totally ignoring it proceed to sit and light a cigarette and smoke it using a long cigarette holder, you then begin to perhaps read through some paper or make a call on your phone whilst casually flicking your ash onto the slaves tongue totally ignoring it at all times. GoddessCheyenne if you could act in your uniquely arrogant way that you effortlessly display in many of your clip i have purchased it would be perfect, you end the clip by uncaringly stubbing out your cigarette onto the slaves tongue before rising and leaving the room leaving the slave kneeling at the side of the chair. I trust this meets with your approval Ma’am. respectfully with thanks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4978kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ignored Human Ashtray

BoundMenWanked - Clair Brooks - Clair & Her Prey Firmly Bound To The Chair Pangburn

Clair's prey is seated on a chair with his hands tied behind his back. She tapes over his mouth and takes out his cock to give him a long teasing handjob. He eventually cums on her hand and on himself while she masturbates. She leaves him tied up to end the scene.
Duration: 22:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24537kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoundMenWanked - Clair Brooks - Clair & Her Prey Firmly Bound To The Chair

Men Are Slaves - Aria Valencia - Whipping English

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Video language: English
FemDom Goddess FemDom Princess Whipping Fantasy, Whipping FemDomMen Are Slaves Aria Valencia .
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13582kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 524.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men Are Slaves - Aria Valencia - Whipping
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18218 секунды с 9 запросами