View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 06:34 AM   #2666
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jessica Kay - The Assistant Windermere

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: Begging, Dragon Tail, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Dildo, Mittens, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pipe Gag, Pussy Whipping, Strappado
Video language: English
Jessica Kay got into this gig thinking that if she hung around long enough then maybe O.T. would notice her and decide to use her in the same way he does all of the models that come onto the set. She doesn't want to be on video, she has no interest in being a star, but Jessica definitely wants to be dominated and she has become obsessed with being the next girl he handles. Her plan is simple, if she dresses like a slut enough then O.T. won't be able to help himself. Or so she thinks. Well, it pays off once, but not in the way that she thinks. Sure, O.T. uses her, but it comes with conditions. She isn't going to be strutting around the office wearing skirts so short her panties peek anymore. She'll be nice and professional. But Jessica isn't a quitter. She wants to be dominated daily and she'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. Sure enough, things start slipping through the cracks and she needs to be punished again. Metal bondage, corporal punishment, and more than a few induced orgasms are coming for her. It may be counter productive and just encourage her to mess up more, but O.T. is tired of her screwing around so if nothing else works he is going to give her more of what she wants than she'll know how to handle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Kay - The Assistant

Calico - For Bondage‘s Sake Caravelas

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Calico
Genres: Celebrator, Handcuffs, High Heels, Hood, Languishing, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Shackles, Single Tail, Vibrator
Calico Lane believes in art for the sake of art and bondage for the sake of bondage. It is a pure expression of her sexuality; her desire to serve and to be used.Nipple clamps and whips may bring her to tears, but they also will push her closer to orgasm. Being told to kneel or present herself for punishment will make her wet.She wants me. More than that, she needs me to take over. It isn't just about sex for her. It is about bondage.
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico - For Bondage‘s Sake

Lauren Phillips - Creaming The MILF's Cookies 480p video Slavonski Brod

Release Year: 2021
Horny Milf Lauren Phillips is baking cookies in the kitchen and then decides she wants her husband’s cock... But he's late for work! Cold fish hubby tells her he’s keeping his shortbread to himself, despite Lauren's double D's and perfect round ass. When a frustrated Lauren starts fingering herself in the kitchen and moaning loudly, her husband's pervy son Juan, home on break, sneakily spies on her. When she leaves to get a butt plug from the bedroom, Juan leaves his own pervy mark on Lauren's baking, poking all her cookies into the shape of tits! When Lauren busts him licking tit cookies and ruining her hard work, lucky Juan doesn't get punished... Instead he gets exactly want he wanted: to motorboat Lauren's huge boobs, eat her wet pussy, pop out her butt plug, and fuck her tight ass right under her husband's nose!
Duration: 39:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 720kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips - Creaming The MILF's Cookies 480p video

Subbie Left Part I Mascot

Johnny needs to get some errands done after I have neglected all my household duties for a week or so. He promises not to punish me if I let him leave me tied up while he goes to the store to get the groceries we now desperately need. I agree begrudgingly to his terms. Which means I probably will get some sort of punishment as well (oops! ). So, he helps me into my seductive pale pink bustier, with matching satin panties and white stockings. Then, he ties my arms behind my back with our new sensuous rope and places a collar around my neck. He proceeds to attach the collar to the railing with a leash and gives me a thick white cleave gag. I suppose I am stuck here for a while. What a difficult life! I got tied up and I'm going to be punished later, and all I had to do was avoid the crowded grocery store.
Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 479.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Subbie Left Part I

Bound By Sir B Walthourville

Release Year: 2023
obbi, a pretty brunette with nice natural breasts, is Sir B's new slave for today.
After she strips her clothes off, Sir B ties her hair up with rope and pulls her off her feet and on to her toes.
He lights a cigarette just to snuff it out on her tongue, then does a body tie on Bobbi and wraps her head up with tape.
He punishes her nipples with mouse traps and her pussy with clamps.
Soon she is bound to a bondage chair as her sore nipples are clamped and pulled as she is made to cum with a vibrator
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 907.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound By Sir B

Bella Rolland - Burglar Gets Tit Slapped (2022) Kaleva

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bella Rolland
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Bella Rolland was dressed in black with a matching ski mask. She was sneaking around a house, looking for a good way in. The back door was unlocked. She entered the house. She went from room to room, looking through drawers and shelves. Peter Green woke up as he heard slight noises. He quietly opened his bedroom door and saw a thief dressed in black sneaking through the house. He jumped her from the back, wrestled with her. She shouted: It’s me, it’s me, your girlfriend. Wasn’t this one of your fantasies? He quickly smiled and took her to the bedroom. Here he punished her for breaking into the house. He slapped her tits, slapped her booty. Then he fucked. She was still wearing that black ski mask and he fucked her that much harder. She came several times and then he shut his big load of cum on her face.
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9743kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rolland - Burglar Gets Tit Slapped (2022)

Pipes - Samantha Grace Keuka Park

Samantha Grace has a set of lungs on her. Rumor has it that she can scream with the best of them and Sister Dee wants to test that theory. To do this she is going to have to put Samantha through as much pain as she can. SD will push every limit to see if what they say is true. Samantha will not have the chance to disappoint her. If she does, SD will just keep punishing her until she gets what she wants.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 524.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pipes - Samantha Grace
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03581 секунды с 9 запросами