LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Extreme Recall - Adam Gets Fucked By Huge Dildo Topsfield

Cast: Adam Watson ,Sebastian Kane
Genres: Handjob ,Ass Play ,Rope ,Milking ,Chains ,Cock and Ball Torture
Video language: English
Gorgeous buff boy Adam Watson came looking for a new experience, and after seeing his perfect has we had to give him it! We strung him up, spread his legs, tied his balls and started working on his ass with a dildo. But we decided we needed something more spectacular and exciting for him, that's when we spotted the chain in the corner. It was grabbed and passed to Sebastian who had it threaded up his arse in minutes. The noises Adam was making put smiles on the crews face as we watched that chain disappear link by link. I'm not sure a chain being pulled from his ass was the experience he was looking for, but I didn't hear him complaining.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1933kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 511.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Recall - Adam Gets Fucked By Huge Dildo

Extrem Analysiert Zamora

Release Year: 2010
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Penetrations, Fetish, Leather, Foreign Kink
Have you ever just wanted to be made into another guy's bitch? I mean the works...tied up, whipped, to wear a mask, and then played with against your will and you have absolutely no control? Or what about having dildo after dildo shoved up your ass by a sexy little twink who could fuck you inside out for all you care? If yes...Analysiert is the movie for you!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:43
Video: 720x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Analysiert

L Experience Inedite Brokaw

Video language: English
The well-known professor Boris Karpoff, a political refugee since his hurried departure from Belakistan, continues his bizarre research into the greatest secret.
Rumours lead us to believe that his experiment is about to succeed. With the aid of his three assistants he completes his machine for exploring dreams.
At the last minute, in the absence of the mad professor and despite his instructions, the three intrepid young assistants try out the machine before the final adjustments have been made.
Carried away in a whirl of unbound fantasy, they are overwhelmed by the extreme sensual violence of the dreams which occur.
The victims wake exhausted from this erotic madness, brimming with indescribable delight.
In order to capture all the glorious details of this Experience Inedité, our special correspondent Jean-Daniel Cadinot has filmed the statements given by the victims.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:34:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 855kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 678.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: L Experience Inedite

TimFuck Alex Camp and Hunter Williams Chateaugay

Studio: Tim Fuck
Alex Camping is just a guy-animal having a huge penis-and ginger base Hunter Williams may't get enough of it. After drawing and some kissing, Alex gets into heavy to deposit his fill into his thankful base and extremely extends Hunter s furry butt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TimFuck Alex Camp and Hunter Williams

Время генерации страницы 0.05677 секунды с 9 запросами