View Single Post
Old 11-26-2023, 07:06 PM   #649
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,291,994 раз(а) в 133,535 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Aug 19, 2021
Dorm Room Duo (2021)
Two college girls get down and dirty in their dorm room. Merry Pie and Jia Lissa are young co-eds sharing a dormitory room. Their mutual attraction pushes them to find comfort in each other's arms. It starts simple enough, a whisper in the ear that ends in Merry licking Jia's earlobe which fuels their excitement. Merry touches Jia between her legs. The sensation of her fingers on her body with only pantyhose coming between them. Merry makes her move and puts her hand inside. Jia reciprocates and gets on her knees to lick Merry. This leads to facesitting where Merry moves in absolute grace; savoring every sensation and letting the pleasure reach every inch of her body. Merry decides to give Jia a taste of her own medicine. Using a strapon, she shows Jia how grateful she is - and Jia, as if waiting for this moment, takes it all in and gets lost in her own pleasure. Jia gets a cumshot from Merry and you know that this will be the start of more similar interactions from this dorm room duo.

Cast:Jia Lissa & Merry Pie

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13634 секунды с 9 запросами