Old 11-27-2023, 02:45 PM   #1018
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pigs At The Hoist Sonnette

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Dick Wadd Media
Cast: Virgo, Jason Crowe, Dragan Szcerny, Ron, Nip Bear, Bull Rush, Steffan, Nord See, Toro, Titus Drumm
Genres: Fetish, Pissing/Watersports, Barebacking, Extreme Penetration, Pigs, Group
Let me tell you about Virgo. Not the astrological sign – the bantamweight star of Pigs at the Hoist, shot at London’s sleaziest sex club. Virgo is thepleat sex pig, the embodiment of all a man can be, and should aspire to. And he sure ain’t no fuckin’ virgin. In Pigs at the Hoist, he is rarely off screen, and here is just some of what he does in the course of this two-hour video sex extravaganza:
Blat Gets blatted on, both naked and clothed; takes blat in his mouth, and swallows it with enthusiasm; his own blat; takes blat on and in his ass; blats on other pigs, and in their mouths; jacks off and cums while taking blat; sucks blat from other pigs’ bodies; wallows on a blat-covered floor; and in one spectacular scene, sucks and blat out of a man’s butthole through a speculum, then takes the rest of that assfull of blat right in his face, open-mouthed. Then, he fucks that ass.
Unlike a lot of videos, where the performers go through the motions with little or no expression, Virgo looks at the camera with undisguised lust, avidly worships the cocks he services and stares in wonder as others service him. During sex, he smiles, grins, laughs, moans, cusses and even dances with delirious abandon.
There are 11 other incredible hot pigs in the international cast of this video, too. One standout is humongous-dicked Ja Crowe, who checks out just how much of his hammer can be swallowed up by every butthole within reach, and who is so in love with his enormous schwanz that he just has to kiss it himself from time to time.
The men in a Dick Wadd video always share a sensibility that sets his productions apart. They’re not “Oh-aren’t-I-a-cute-young-twink-how’s-my-hair?” They’re “Look-out-I-have-a-man’s-body-and-I’m-not-afraid-to-use-it.” And if you enjoy the sounds of vigorous, no-holds-barred, hot, sweaty, bareback mansex, Dick Wadd doesn’t disappoint here. It’s sleaze from the gutter, and guys, let me tell you – you’re gonna want to live in that gutter. And the occasional rumbling of the London underground punctuates the proceedings and reminds us of the appropriately subterranean venue.
There are two hot bonus scenes on the DVD, totaling about 10 minutes, both involving the muscular Dragan Szcerny and Ron. In the first, Dragan fucks Ron and cums up his ass. Virgo joins them in the second, and in less than six minutes manages to suck the Dragan dick and get fucked by both of them. Way to go, Virgo.
Shit – with Virgo in the cast, it doesn’t matter what your fuckin’ birth sign is, it’s gonna be rising.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 2:00:05
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1438kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pigs At The Hoist

Breed That Manhole Raniganj

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Breed Me Media
Cast: Thomas Steel, Jake Manhole, Maxime Fuuq, Tyler Reed, Rob Morse, Brett Rawdick, Nick Jones, Howie Roberts, Peter Jacobs
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral Sex, Bears, Hardcore, Rimming, Tattoo, Group
True to our name we bring you another video of tops breeding their bottoms. Deep, dirty and raw! These bottoms service there tops in duos and threesomes to take there big fucking cock bareback and then beg for that hot jizz up there ass. These manholes get used and seeded the way they should be!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:36:52
Video: 672x480, XviD, 1591kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breed That Manhole

Sex Behavior of Big Bear and Small Bear Albin

Video language: Japanese
KONG兄やんのプライベートビデオ流出� ��
ガチムチ小熊にKONG兄やん攻められる� ��
生掘り中出しされてメロメロ
気持ちイイ!
シャワーシーンも必見!
レザー兄貴同士の激しい交尾!
気持よすぎて2回射精!
オラオラ!激しくガン掘り!
「ガッちび18才2」大人気モデル再登� �!
あぁ、気持ちイイ!
ガッツリ種付け!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Behavior of Big Bear and Small Bear

Forgive Me Menlo Park

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Ty Roderick, Armond Rizzo, Casey Tanner, Lance Hart, Nick Capra, Seth Santoro, Tommy Defendi, Trenton Ducati
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Hairy, Cumshot
Some sins are worthmitting. In this first volume of the emotional Forgive Me series we take you inside a priest's confessional, where guilt-ridden parishioners beg forgiveness for their sins of the flesh. From guilt-ridden teacher Nick Capra who falls in love with troubled young student Armando Rizzo and former priest Lance Hart who left the church when his desire for parishioner Tommy Defendi became too much too bear, to devoted husband Trenton Ducati tortured by shameful lust for his hot young -in-law Seth Santoro and young swaggering soldier Ty Roderick who unexpectedly falls for pretty-boy Casey Tanner. Real sex, real positions, real orgasms, no dissolves.
Duration: 1:49:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Forgive Me

Naked Russian Bear - Andrei Shelbiana

Studio: The Guy Site
Big, strong, and hairy Andrei is only 26 but already very much a bear. He looks like a brute but he is kind and has a big heart and a nice thick dick. Hes a semi-professional Greco-Roman wrestler and wears his singlet, (called a triko there), for his movie.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 951.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naked Russian Bear - Andrei

3 Horny Bear Men Daniele, Luis and Robhairy Bulger

Brace yourself for a montage of fit and toned eye candy and awesome anal devourment!
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4244kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Horny Bear Men Daniele, Luis and Robhairy

Crazy Chest Muscles - Keiji Jesi

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bravo!
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Bear, Blowjob, Bukkake, Cumshots, Fingering, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Muscle, Toys, Men
エロおっさんレーベル誕生!その名は� �� 新レーベル第1弾!胸筋ムチマッチョが 痴態を晒す…! エロを極めた野郎が魅せるどスケベ� �尾レーベル第1弾! 痴態を晒せ!兄貴を犯し廻し堕として� ��まえ! 兄貴とホテルで淫乱穴交尾!ガン掘ら� ��ても終始勃ちっぱなし! 『乳首まで勃起してんじゃね~か!』 デカマラ8人が犯す!廻す!堕とす!スゲ� ��…ヤベぇ…終わらない穴弄び! チンポ擦れまくりッス!騎上位、ヤバ� ��!腰動いちまう! 『ザーメン喰えや!』 グチョ穴になるまで犯す!
Duration: 1:40:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Chest Muscles - Keiji

Время генерации страницы 0.09471 секунды с 9 запросами