Old 11-27-2023, 02:51 PM   #1154
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Officers Mess Polacca

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus Platinum
Cast: Wil Sims, Orlando White, Sven Laarson, Jaxon Radoc, Chris Hollander, Billy Rubens, Tommy Lee, Paul Walker, Alex Silvers
Genres: Exclusive,Fucking and Sucking,European Young Studs,High Definition,Tattoos,Uniform,Military Sex,Big dick, Bareback
Some boys join the army to fight for their country; others just want the chance to get out and see the world. But for this bunch of horny fuckers there’s only one real rea why life in khaki should ever appeal, namely the opportunity to get close and intimate with hot guys and their hard dicks! Orlando White, Paul Walker and exclusive, Jaxon Radoc, lead an all-star cast of cock-lovin’, gun-touting dudes, who just can’t wait to make love not war! Prepare for a whole array of military discharges that will blow your mind – and your wad!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:45:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 151kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Officers Mess

Daddy's Iron Rule South Waterford

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Bareback Me Daddy
Cast: Alex Hell, Andy Fisher, Thomas Fiaty, Ryan Olsen, Oscar Hart, Yuri Adamov, Ondra Matej, Ray Cutler
Genres: Military, Oral, Anal, Spanking, Dildo, Piss
If you are into kinky gay uniform sex, this collection is sure to hit all the right buttons. dy officers take full advantage of young recruits that are under theirmand, and these boys are more than willing to follow orders. Bad boys are spanked and pissed on, suck superior's cock on demand, and get bent over for a proper military ass fucking. Dildos and double peration are the orders of the day, leaving young soldiers with fresh cum dripping off their lips and out their ass. You have a front row seat to all of the hardcore action, as young soldiers do their duty and superior officers take full advantage of these boys in service to their every twisted whim.
Duration: 1:41:39
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 2020kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Iron Rule

Jeremy Barker (720P) Hatton

Studio: Gayhoopla
Jeremy Barker is pure, 100% alpha. This reserved military hard bodied young man is what dreams are made of. His rugged good looks and tattoos are just the surface. In his pants hes swingin a big thick pole.
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeremy Barker (720P)

Jack Greyson And Brandon Anderson (1080P) Stirum

Studio: Activeduty
Brandon Anderson and Jack Greyson are s in arms and they want to show us exactly how to deal with the issue of being perpetually horny in the military. What is a man to do with his hard cock that doesnt want to go soft no matter what thoughts he might be think about during horny and sweaty nights in the barracks? Well, thankfully, soldiers are often willing to help each other out, and Jack Greyson is really willing to take Brandon Andersons ass today.
After a short introductory interview, in which the guys introduce themselves and Brandon hilariously announces that “This guy is about to fuck me in the butt” while pointing to Jack, the guys take off their clothes and Brandon starts sucking Jacks dick. Jack then returns the favor and sucks Brandons dick until its fully hard. The guys switch to the 69 position and suck each others cocks for some time.
Jack first puts Brandon in the position and penetrates his ass slowly. Brandon encourages him by saying “Yeah, dude, fuck me!” Brandon is then lying on his side while Jack fucks him at an angle. And finally, Brandon is lying on his back, with his cock fully erect, while Jack is pounding his ass. Jack also strokes Brandons dick while fucking him, which is very hot to watch.
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6325kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jack Greyson And Brandon Anderson (1080P)

Kaden's Recruits (vol.4) Calabasas

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Max, Evan, Bastian, Drake, Kaden Saylor
Genres: Cum Shots, Twinks, Muscle Men, Military, Amateur, Tatooing, Masturbation, Anal/Oral Sex
Video language: English
The 4th installment finds Kaden Saylor filming and engaging in the action with four more hot recruits: Evan, Max Bastian and Drake. With four hardcore scenes and no solos, this is one sexy volume you don't want to miss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:26
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2173kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaden's Recruits (vol.4)

Battle Fuckers Tainan

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Falcon International
Cast: Eliot Cerry, Ennio Guardi, Fabien Rossi, Jack Blue, Jay Jones, Marlon Moreno, Nico Moratti, Steve Sunny
Genres: Anal, oral, cumshots, rimming, muscules,
Fuck your battle buddy like your life depended on it - it does! Director Rolf Hammerschmidt brings you an iron-hard Euro-hunk cast of 8 battle hardened buddies. They train and fight hard, and fuck hard too. Four intense sucking and fucking duo scenes - military duty and hard fought battle brings men together in many ways! There`s a lot to be said forraderie!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:29
Video: 640x368, XviD, 911kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Battle Fuckers

Vic, Wayne Loma

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Vic, Wayne
Genres: amateur/unregular actor, gymnast body, tattoo, military, solo, oral, blowjob, masturbation, cumshots
Vic is the studly guy who is the subject of our update tonight. I just love looking at his delicious, ripped abs and bulging muscles. He's got a nice buzzed hair cut and some cool tats.
He's also got a "I'm going to whip your ass if you look at me wrong" vibe sometimes, which makes him all the more tantalizing. lol.
After Vic has stripped off his clothes and gone to work on his dick, Mike suggests that he get some friendly help from Wayne. A few seconds go by, and Wayne is suddenly plopped down on the couch next to Vic and is sucking away. This is a no-frills affair folks, and Wayne is just here to lend a helping hand (and mouth). (I have the feeling we're going to see more from Vic and Wayne together though -- mark my words!)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:51
Video: 960x544, Windows Media Video V8, 924kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 95.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vic, Wayne

Время генерации страницы 0.04328 секунды с 9 запросами