View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 02:33 PM   #4281
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

X-Ray Boner - George Antoine And Austin Grant Barking

Studio: Collegeboyphysicals
After taking the prescribed medication, Antoine still displayed a few symptoms of his intestinal tract. This was easily resolved by isolating what he ate and how long ago and some good ol fashioned medicine. The more I examined him the more I saw him getting an erection. As I checked his groin area with my stethoscope, his erection was very noticeable and throbbing. I couldnt send him into the x-ray room like that so I took matters into my own hands and helped the kid relieve his tension. The look of surprise on his face when I blew him was precious. I could tell he was new to guy on guy sex when he blew me..it kinda made me feel special knowing I was prolly one of his firsts. I knew I was in for a treat the second he ate my ass like nobodys business. His hot tongue going in and around my hole made it so juicy I knew he was gonna bang me like a screen door in a hurricane; and that he did! With each thrust he pumped load after load out of my prostate and it felt so fucken good!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2463kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: X-Ray Boner - George Antoine And Austin Grant

Cellar - Gonzo And Fran Savery

Studio: Realitydudes
It must be something about getting their hands on all this hard wood in the cellar that gets these two Latin hunks in the mood. The tanned bottom runs his hands over the bearded tops hairy chest and kisses him before sucking his cock. The top teases the bottoms hole with his fingers, then pounds him doggystyle before the bottom takes a break to deepthroat that dick some more. After making sure his mans ass is thoroughly fucked, the sexy cub cums on his face as the bottom sucks out every last drop.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1558kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 278.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cellar - Gonzo And Fran

The Gardener’s Secret - Damien - Chapter 3 Willamina

Genres: Long Dicking ,Small Guys ,Big Tall ,Tattoo
Video language: English
It doesn’t escape my attention that guys on the short side—with tiny frames and petite builds—tend to have the hots for me. This has been a phenomenon for as long back as I can remember. I’m 6’7” now, and I’ve been taller than my peers pretty much my entire life. Even as a child, I tended to tower over nearly all the other kids. Guys have a tendency to pay me a lot of attention. They look up to me, you could say.Can’t say that I mind! Honestly, I find shorter guys extremely attractive, and I’m not shy about that fact. In my professional gardening and landscaping business, I find myself surrounded by short, petite fellows. There’s one hot, young twink in particular named Damien whom I discovered has quite a crush on me. And yes, he’s a short dude- probably 5’4”ish.Now, how do ...Now, how do I know that Damien has a crush on me? Truth be told, he makes it kinda obvious. You see, Damien’s got no problem openly staring at me. I’ve caught him damn near drooling when I happen to walk by. Even if he and I are in a room full of people, the young Latin beauty has got eyes for me and only me. And I think it’s absolutely fucking hot. I just love the way he looks up at me with those sweet, adoring, dark brown eyes and gorgeous smile.So one afternoon after we had finished up some landscaping chores, Damien and I looked at each other and realized that we were finally alone. With a nod, we snuck into the tool shed. The moment that the door was shut behind us, we were all over each other.Damien’s hands explored my long, tall frame. I desperately wanted his tongue inside my mouth. The tiny stud needed a little boost, lol. We both smiled as I lifted Damien’s small body up to my lips.The throbbing tool in my pants couldn’t get any harder. By the look of the sizable lump in his jeans, Damien’s probably couldn’t, either! I could feel the precum oozing, soaking the inside of my underwear while Damien and I made out. Wasn’t long before the miniature Latin doll was (mercifully) unzipping my work pants and pulling my cock out. His eyes got real wide as he realized that he could barely get his little hand around my meat.I removed the twink’s shirt and marveled at how perfectly smooth and fit the boy’s body was. In contrast to Damien’s small frame, my huge hand could nearly wrap all the way around his waist. My erection was almost exactly the same length as the tiny twink’s torso—our frames couldn’t have been more disproportionate.I couldn’t help but emit a long, loud hiss of intense arousal as I slid the underside of my aching cock up-and-down Damien’s rock hard abs. His little washboard belly glistened with the sticky sheen of my ever-oozing precum. And with Damien’s constant sighs and labored breaths, I could tell that this grind was turning the boy on to the max.Damien desperately needed my cock inside of him as much as I needed to do it. His eyes had a pleading ‘fuck me now’ look. However, I have to admit that I was a bit unsure if my penis would actually fit inside his boy canal. As hot as I find small guys, I worried that our size difference was just too vast for this to work……but, I mean, we had to try!It took some extra finesse and care, but thanks to my extensive experience with smaller-sized dudes, somehow I was finally able to squeeze my shaft not just deep inside, but miraculously all the way up to the hilt. You should have seen the look of both pure, astonished bliss and sweet agony that wracked Damien’s expression. His little body shivered and writhed, unsure of what to do with the pounds of pleasure filling him upIt was a rather chilly day outside, but it felt like a fucking sauna inside the toolshed. Our shared body heat and passionate fuck had the both of us covered in sweat. While I expertly maneuvered all the way in and then all the way out of Damien’s itty-bitty bubble butt, I fantasized about licking the sweet, delicious boy clean of the sweat I’d made him work up.And it was that vision, that fantasy that pushed me over the edge. I shot so much cum into the doll-sized twink that when I finally pulled out, a huge wad of thick, juicy semen exploded out of Damien’s well-fucked anus.We held each other afterwards, our sweat-soaked bodies pressed tightly against one another. We were exhausted but smiling as we kissed, and definitely more than satisfied with our break from work.
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Gardener’s Secret - Damien - Chapter 3

Topher! Ponderay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Menoboy
Cast: Topher DiMaggio, Mickey Taylor, Anthony Cruz, Delta Kobra, Matt Kennedy, Nathan Hope, Nicolas Cosmin
Genres: Kissing, Blow Job, Rimming, Ass Play, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Facial, Jerking Off, Hand Job, Muscles, Hunks, Hairy, Tattoos/Piercing, Brunettes, Condom, Latin, Arabian, European, French, Interracial
Topher DiMaggio is featured in this Menoboy film. Dialogues are in french, but the action is absolutely incredible. This film of 110 minutes includes 5 hot scenes with also Matt Kennedy, Nathan Hope, Mickey Taylor, Anthony Cruz, Delta Kobra and Nicolas Cosmin.
Duration: 1:48:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Topher!

Drenched In Piss County Breaks

It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:23:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5664kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drenched In Piss County

Xavier & His Latino Plaything - Part 1 Rhinehart

Cast: Xavier Sibley ,Danny Bianchi
Genres: Bondage ,Shaved ,Suspension ,Rope ,Pinwheel ,British
Sexy dom boy Xavier is back and ready to indulge in all his wanton needs with gorgeous little Latino plaything Danny. The boy is soon swinging in the rope contraption, his bare feet ready to be enjoyed, his raw ass hanging, his cock and balls floppy and tempting. Xavier is obsessed with the boy's feet, oiling them up and playing with his soles, rolling the painful pinwheel along them and dripping the molten wax over Danny's toes. Naturally he can't ignore that snug little hole, he's soon filling it with one of the biggest black dildos! Will he use his raw uncut cock in that hole next? Watch part 2 to find out.
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4972kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 946.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xavier & His Latino Plaything - Part 1

Fernando Bangs Sandro Dias Anthony

Genres: Smooth ,Muscle ,Big Dick ,Latin
Fernando has one of those ass-splitting cocks that you only dream about most of the time. It's thick and long and he just loves to slap Sandro in the face with it. Sandro does his best to follow instruction as with a dick like that it's no question as to who is in charge here! Lucky Sandro gets it's full force as Fernando pounds him relentlessly. He rides it like a pro - getting his ass slapped by Fernando all the time. This is one hot scene featuring two hot guys.
Duration: 21:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2167kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 377.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fernando Bangs Sandro Dias

Время генерации страницы 0.02074 секунды с 9 запросами