View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 06:07 AM   #4210
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Silence Is Golden Mia Gold Douglasville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anall
The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.
Format: m4v
Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2236kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silence Is Golden Mia Gold

Lydia Black - Dolled Up Whitethorn

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: Anal Bdsm, Anal Penetration, Ass Whipping, Asymmetrical Bondage, Balancing on Knees, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Blindfold, Breast Torture, Breast Whipping, Drool, Foot Torture
Video language: English
Adorable Lydia Black is about to join O.T.'s extensive collection of perverted sex toys. Once he's got her in her new dress and make-up she is exactly right to replace the doll he broke last week. Lydia thought she was meeting him for a quick smoke before she headed home, but at this point she will be lucky if she ever sees daylight again. He takes his time in stripping her naked, going over every inch of her body looking for any defect. She's exposed and humiliated, trying desperately to ignore how dirty his hands and words make her feel. Lydia is one sexy catch. Quite flexible and fully poseable, this might be the best little punching bag he has brought home yet. Metal restraints pull her limbs out wide while a latex mask leaves her in the dark. She tries to scream and struggle when he starts working her pussy with the whip, but in the end it starts to sound more like moaning than anything else. A quick check between her legs shows him that she is adjusting to her new life nicely. Dripping wet, Lydia probably thinks that if she can suffer through enough he will reward her with his cock. It's true, in a sense, since he has 8 inches of cold steel on hand to extract multiple orgasms from her poor, abused cock socket. He works her pussy until she squirts, and then starts railing her ass with the same metal member. Both holes leave her bucking against her bondage as the waves of roll over her.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:32
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2697kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 875.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black - Dolled Up

Claustrophilia Zabrze

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Her Master sent her to in for some intensive training. With golden blonde hair and an angelic smile, she looked so sweet and pure. But beneath that cute exterior lay an astoundingly strong, brave woman driven by her own desire. In the live feed from November stoically accepts all of PD's tortures, confronts her fears, and suffers gracefully throughout. Locked down to the studio floor in metal stocks, first receives a lesson in patience and discomfort. She fidgets uneasily before the cameras, switching between the 3 positions that her bondage allows. After an hour and a half, she is transferred to a small cage. Hunched over with pale skin pressed against cold, harsh, metal, silently accepts her confinement and anxiously awaits what is to come.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claustrophilia

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith Dutton

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop. His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation.He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me?What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape. I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me. From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith

Chair Bound Teshio

Cast: Red August
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head.
The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler.
The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Bound

Abigail Dupree, Endza Gapland

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.
Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree, Endza

Torture Galaxy Hot Sweet Good Full Exclusive Collection. Part 7. Riegelsville

This girl has twice experienced the pain first when pierced her chest with metal hooks, and a second time when she leans out the hooks. Download and enjoy!

Total size: 10.1 GB in 38 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Galaxy Hot Sweet Good Full Exclusive Collection. Part 7.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03232 секунды с 9 запросами