Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Stella Cox - Endless Legs, Nylon Stockings & A Smile! Lott

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Stella Cox
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Dildo, Green eyes, Foot fetish, High Heels, Lingerie, Shaved Pussy, Stockings, Pussy insertion, Masturbation, Solo
Video language: English
The young Italian sexbomb Stella Cox is constantly horny at work. Her secret ingredients of a happy life; endless legs, black nylon stockings, black high heels and a seductive smile on her beautiful face! We follow her into her office and take some sexy shots of her crotch while walking behind her. The young babe with incredibly hot thighs wears a black mini-skirt and poses at the office desk before showing us her sexy toes and peach-like butt! Stella slides her panties between her shaved pussy and it's up to our fantasies to imagine that tantalizing scent of horniness between her perfect legs. She poses on that chair and desk, then grabs her work dildo and starts massaging that plastic cock with her soles. Miss Cox takes off her bra and slowly gets fully naked while kissing and sucking her toes. Red nail polish makes her unbelievably hot feet irresistible and while stroking her light-skinned legs, she plays with that sex toy on the table. The young beauty starts fingering her box and masturbates in front of the desk. She crams her cunny with that dildo while sucking her toes and makes her natural tits shake in front of our Full Network cameras while riding that dong in her office!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:31
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Cox - Endless Legs, Nylon Stockings & A Smile!

Lily G. - Leggy Russian Masturbating With Nylon Pantyhose Roanoke Rapids

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lily G.
Genres: Ass gape, Brunette hair, Green eyes, High Heels, Leg fetish, Pantyhose, Shaved Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, Natural tits, Small tits, Medium skin
In today's hot legs and feet fetish movie we present to you a teenage goddess. This leggy Russian masturbates with her nylon pantyhose in front of our cameras and we capture every single detail in Full ! Network welcomes Lily G., the hot and sexy brunette Russian teen with natural tits and green eyes. She looks like the college girl from next door and is about to get naked for us!Her stunning long legs make your boner bounce against your dropped jaw and we worship her athletic body, wrapped in a tight turquoise dress and nylon pantyhose. Her 8.5 size feet stuck in her five inch black peep toe high heels and she poses in front of our cameras and make our cocks harder than a rock and our balls explode!Watch her getting naked and starting masturbating on the couch in her living room. She slides that pantyhose over her shaved pussy and rubs it against her pink clit. Then she starts fingering herself and stretches out on that couch. What a curvy ass! After some shoe play, she takes them off and we can see her long beautiful toes in this solo show. Her toes look like candy and it would be amazing to suck on them and make her soles rub our glans while doing so.
Duration: 35:09
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily G. - Leggy Russian Masturbating With Nylon Pantyhose

Licking my asshole Sunland

Cast: Goddess Grazi, Bianca
Genres: Ass Licking, Fetish, Worship, Asshole, Foot Worship, Lesbian, Female Slave, Soles, Lesbian, Feet, Anilingus, Rimmin
My neighbor Bianca has always liked women's legs. She confessed this to me a while ago, and since then she comes to my house every week to suck my toes, and I love it! In one of our conversations, she said that she dreams of licking My ass, and to my great pleasure, I adore the tongue in my ass, and today I decided to fulfill Bianca’s dream: I called her to My home and said that I have a gift for her. Upon arrival at my home, I informed her that the gift was that she would have the honor of licking my sweaty ass while I read a book, comfortably located on the sofa in the living room... And she did a great job, she licked it very, very well! I really liked it and will definitely contact you again. You will fall in love with this video, it is very sensual and delicious...
Duration: 19:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19436kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking my asshole

Jasmine Rouge - Sapphic Feet Fun! Livonia Center

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jasmine Rouge
Genres: Black hair, Blonde hair, Pussy licking, Doggy style, Blue eyes, Green eyes, Foot fetish, Fetish, Foot in pussy, G-string, Hardcore, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Leg fetish
Jasmine Rouge and Kleopatra La Roux indulge in feats--or shall we say "feets"?--of sapphic fun and things get pretty wild! After some initial ass-kissing and panty-chewing by Jasmine, Kleo licks the dirty bottom of Jasmine's shoe and then concentrates more on her toes. After a little pussy licking the focus moves firmly to feetsies as Jasmine removes Kleo's sandals and sucks her toes, then the girls get into a foot-69 so Kleo can sniff Jasmine's shoes and then lathe her red-polished tootsies with her tongue. Jasmine sits over Kleo so she can both cram her feet into her friend's mouth as well as rub her pussy. Then Miss La Roux peels Jasmine's panties down her thighs with her own nimble toes. Jasmine then generously reciprocates by clamping her mouth on Kleo's clam.The ladies stretch out on the couch again and rub each other's crotches with their soles. Jasmine penetrates Kleo with her size 6.5 toes, and Kleo does the same with her size 6 peds. Then Jasmine shoves both of her big toes into Kleo's mouth and stretches her lips very wide. Jasmine kisses Kleo's red-polished toes lustily, and then the girls top off their encounter by smoking a cigarette held between Miss Rouge's toes. Some great inhale and exhale shots of smoke wafting over the toes for all the fans of that unique kind of action!
Duration: 37:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4183kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine Rouge - Sapphic Feet Fun!

Athina - Suck That Cum Off Her Toes, Baby! Cincinnatus

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Athina
Genres: Threesome, Brunette hair, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Deep throat, Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, FFM, Footjob, Hungarian
The tantalizing scent of Athina and Inna Sirina's sexy naked feet turns Teo Sirina on, the moment he walks into that livingroom. His mind spins around that dirty thought “Suck That Cum Off Her Toes, Baby!”, and he starts cramming both sleeping beauties' hot foot soles! The two playmates just finished an arduous workout and were about to relax on the couch, when that horny foot fetish loving hubby interrupts their beauty sleep. Both bombshells are stunningly gorgeous anyways and can easily skip that beauty sleep, and rather join that horny stud for a mind-blowing threesome! Our Network clientele was waiting for this unique masterpiece of absolutely breath-taking foot fetish in Full ! Watch the brunette Hungarian drill instructor Athina lick Inna's juicy fuckhole, while being stuffed doggy style. Both babes share that hard cock for a blowjob before pleasing Teo with a footjob. He can't wait to fuck one cunny after the other and while Athina rides his prick like a cowgirl, Inna masturbates on the couch and crams his face with her salacious soles. He gets a mouthful of toes before covering her feet with white cum, so she can suck it all off her lesbian girlfriend's toes and swallow his sperm! What a dirty hardcore scene. Enjoy!
Duration: 35:53
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athina - Suck That Cum Off Her Toes, Baby!

Nicole Smith - Freaky Halloween Foot Fucking Session! Soka

Release Year: 2012
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Nicole Smith
Genres: Black hair, Brunette hair, Doggy style, Brown eyes, Foot fetish, Fetish, Foot in pussy, Hungarian, G-string, High Heels, Leg fetish, Lingerie, Orgasm
Female Halloween costumes are less scary these days, and more sexy. That isn't lost on these Halloween foot fetish babes. Familiar foot fucking Hungarian Nicole Smith and Italian newcomer Valentina Nappi, both dark haired beauties dressed up as witches that will have you begging for mercy. Their striped leggings are all over each other and in each other's mouths. Not only do they ride each other, they ride a broom together, no doubt doing everything they can to make you fantasize that it is your own cock. It's not long, and they peel each others stockings off to reveal their sexy feet and themed peds - which they proceed to use to stroke and foot fuck one another with.Lesbian foot worship at it's best, Nicole and Valentina's size 6.5 and 7.5 feet take this fetish and foot sex to "freaky" level with the sexiest feet. High heel sucking, foot licking and toe sucking, these brown eyed euro-babes will scare the orgasm out you. Next time you see another sexy Halloween costume, these ladies will be seared into your mind.
Duration: 38:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4175kbps
Audio: 187kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Smith - Freaky Halloween Foot Fucking Session!

Young and Horny Ocean View

Cast: Mila Mars
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Facial, Feet, Fetish
Mila Mars was hanging out at the pool. When she decided to oil her body she realized that she couldn’t reach everywhere. So she called Jay Bangher for help. He started to oil the hard to reach places but in reality he wanted to rather oil the the sensuous parts. He pretended to spill lots of oil by accident. Now he had to rub it in. All over her ass. Spread it over her tits. That oiling had the desired effect. They both got horny. She sucked his dick. They went inside to fuck. Mila had the beautiful body of an 18 year old. Jay oiled her a little more. First she was riding him. One way or another. Then he spooned and her. Finally after some missionary he came into her mouth.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and Horny

Время генерации страницы 0.05262 секунды с 9 запросами