View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 06:24 AM   #4219
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealTimeBondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3 Quitaque

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3

Juliette Black Tunnel City

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette Black

Sierra Cirque - Creep Play Binger

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: Abandonment, Ass Hook, Black High Heels, Black Pantyhose, Blow job, Blow Job Machine, Blue Eyes, Breast Torture, Breath Play, Cage, Caning, Celebrator, Chains
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting. I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque - Creep Play

Felonie (Caged Domination) Palouse

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Felonie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.
In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her.
She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using forceps, PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.
The vibrator again. At the same time, he chokes her by forcing her throat hard against the bar of her cage. Another orgasm, this one huge. PD sucks Felonie into her own torment, winning her compliance and complicity.
She's sprayed down with cold water. Another orgasm puts Felonie in la-la land. PD's permanently altered her inner terrain.
The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.
She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy.
Another orgasm, and another. PD slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion.
Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs PD to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felonie (Caged Domination)

Unhappily Married Part 2 Tolovana Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unhappily Married Part 2

Vacuum nipples Galva

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Ice Creame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Cage, Caning, Flogging, Tits Torture, Whipping, Vibrator
The show begins at 6 with the decorations dresden and 1017 locked into their respective cages. PD cuts off his victim's dress and stuffs a gag into her mouth so that her screams are almost inaudible as he canes her sensitive feet.
Squeezing her head between a vice, he increases her confinement and keeps her in place for a session of face torture. A metal gag her mouth open and a leather cord holds her tongue out. A hook raises her nose and opens her nostrils wide. PD uses a dildo to fuck the helpless girl in both her cunt and mouth. After two hours in the cage, 1030 is finally released. Her cramped body is stretched out on a vertical rack with arms tied behind back with vertical rope and legs straddling two horizontal boards. A leather belt is pulled tight around her neck so that she must maintain an erect posture to avoid strangling herself. Once bra and panties are removed, she giggles and stares down in disbelief as PD suctions her nipples, tits and pussy. She languishes in pain for awhile but realizes the real torture comes when the cups are removed. Not letting up, PD immediately encloses two castration bands around each of her taut, sore nipples. He ties off her pussy tightly with leather then uses the eroscillator but instructs her not to come. Next he flogs her red, engorged cunt then moves on to her tits. Continuing to make use of the rack, PD pulls up one limber leg and ties it high at an angle. Hard whacks with the cane on the exposed inner thigh invoke groans and screams of terror. But when PD reprimands her for resisting, she quietly accepts his strokes as her eyes well up with tears.
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacuum nipples

Perfect Hot New Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Spi Media. Part 2. Toccopola

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Spi Media
Their main focus in these film are woman dominating men & wearing fetish clothes, like leather, latex & rubber. There is also bondage, Bdsm, torture and domination.

Total size: 9.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Hot New Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Spi Media. Part 2.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01899 секунды с 9 запросами