View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 06:25 AM   #4221
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Predicament South Newbury

Cast: Kel Bowie, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Caning, Ball Gag, Choking, Face Slapping, Flogging, Foot Torture, Neck Rope, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator
Video language: English
Some people find their way into bondage through friends, some through significant others, and some through sheer chance. Kel Bowie never had to find her way into it at all. As far as she's concerned, and as far as we can tell, Kel was born for bondage. She thinks about it all the time and always has. In the beginning of her session, in fact, she mentions the first time she was ever tied up at the fresh young age of nine. It's no wonder she found her way to our dungeon.
Kel has her arms tied back in a brutal strappado and her legs tied at the ankles to spread them as wide as they can go. As O.T. ties her neck rope to the ceiling she gets curious and wants to watch to see what he's doing. O.T. doesn't feel the need to humor this slut enough to look her in the face and tells her not to look at him unless he says otherwise. Kel does her best but she can't seem to keep her eyes off of his hands as he sets her up for her torment. It looks like O.T. is going to have to teach her a lesson in listening to simple, basic instructions.
He cuts holes in her tight little dress so that he can attach some nipple clamps and canes all over her feet and legs. Her neck rope is so tightly tied to the ceiling that each time she squirms with discomfort, it chokes her a little tighter. O.T. moves her around the room as he sees fit to more uncomfortable and intense positions, but she never loses the rope around her neck. She must have done a pretty bad job of listening, because pretty soon she is well acquainted with not just the feeling of the cane on her legs, but also barbecue skewers on her feet, and a flogger on her sensitive pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6984kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Predicament

Turkey Shoot Tahuya

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
He thinks of them as turkeys.To him these girls are nothing more than meat. He sees himself as a hunter, a man who loves fresh meat. And so it begins. They are naked, his girls. There are three of them. He has them in his hunting cabin. Their arms are bound behind their backs, their hands taped. They are gagged with tubing held in place with cable ties. A few feet of chain run from neck to neck, so that they are tethered to one another. He sits. He tells them about a turkey shoot. As he talks, he assembles his gun. Their little cries and whimpers escalate. Who could have known? One minute you are just walking your dog or sipping coffee in your home. And the next thing you know, you are naked. And he has a gun.
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turkey Shoot

Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith Lebanon Junction

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
What had I done? I followed a strange man into his house. Into a dark room in the back. His shop. His words stung like knife to the chest. The sudden realization that I had walked into a seriously dangerous situation. He was right. Why had I come here? To preach my faith? Was that worth the things he was going to do to me? What could I do? He could easily overpower me. There was no chance I was going to escape. I let him touch me, I undressed myself for him, I let him bind me. From there I was really his. Compliance wasn't required. I was just flesh for his amusement.
Duration: 47:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie comes to preach the word of god and gets a lesson in faith

Bad Bunny Wolfforth

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets. It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Bunny

Cici Rhodes - Assylum Picacho

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: Anal Penetration, Ass Play, Butt Plug, Dental Gag, , Exam Chair, Foot Torture, , Gyno Chair, Head Bondage, Head Cage, Inflatable Butt Plug, Legs Spread
In a dark corner of the room, locked away for safety, Cici Rhodes waits, miserably. In a dark corner of her mind, locked away tightly, is what she is waiting for.The days and nights have strung together in a whirlwind of isolation, humiliation and violation. She doesn't know what is real any more and which of those experiences she has conjured in her mind. Cici doesn't think she's crazy. She's pretty sure she doesn't need to be kept in a straight jacket, shackled to the walls. But if these are the kinds of fantasies she has when she is alone, maybe it is for the best.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 976.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes - Assylum

Tyler Ibiza

The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler

Zoey Laine - Trophy Catch Hearne

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: Caning, Caning Videos, Dildo, Drool, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Head Bondage, Head Cage, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Pog
Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him. Barbed wire and cold metal envelope her, she can see them right in front of her eyes. She knows that the rusted spikes won't just jump out and get her, but she can't help but be terrified with them so close to her pretty face. She doesn't dare flail too much as her captor flogs her ass and uses a dildo to fuck her pussy. She's too worried about what this bondage helmet will do to her if she unbalances it. Zoey should be more worried about what O.T. is going to do to her. He isn't some cold piece of steel, content to just hold her in place and not have any fun. He wants to hear her scream and when the flogger doesn't do the trick well enough he has plenty of other ways to get her yelling.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2706kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 978.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine - Trophy Catch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03833 секунды с 9 запросами