View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 06:25 AM   #4222
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elise Graves - Curious Elise Kirby

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture
Video language: English
Elise Graves continues her grand tour of PDs Play House as she checks out even more implements of torment that he has set out. He calls in his assistant, Dee, to give Elise a demonstration. She looks her gift whore in the mouth for a bit before she decides exactly which games she wants to play. The first couple of rounds will involve gasping for air, Dee begins with pussy gas through an old gas mask. This is just the preview of what will come later. When the two of them work together, PD and SD are so much worse than separate. He has a new vacuum unit that he wants to try out on Elise and her pretty little clitty. They ramp the mind-fuck discussing the unit, and its painful effects. She is transported to an alien operating room that is designed to meld pain and pleasure. Ramp up the suction, pulse the circuit, throb and prod the genitals -- short circuit Elise's mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves - Curious Elise

I love him North Bend

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I love him
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03087 секунды с 9 запросами