Old 12-01-2023, 11:35 AM   #298
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Natural National Treasure Angela White Means Business Thiene

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Angela White
Genres: All Sex, Big Butts, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Lingerie, Natural
Video language: English
Angela White is an appraising banker turning viewers into wankers. The blue-eyed Aussie is at Jule’s house to assess value. White is adorned in juicy red business attire. Displaying cleavage that would make giving out free toasters completely unnecessary… Angela, who is used to clients eyeballing her rack says “So you want to get serious about this breast worship?”. Angela allows Jordan to squeeze the golden orbs. She then executes a brutal tease. Sliding one heaving breast out with a nipple peek-a-boo. Once both exalted boobs are out she smoothly pinches and pulls her nipples. Beginning what will become a smorgasbord of jaw-dropping visuals. Angela would be crowned “Queen DDs” if there were such a thing as adult performer royalty. She uses the magnificent behemoths to engulf Jules’ dick with a devilish bright white smile. The couple make their way to the sofa. Here Jordan removes White’s panties and places the starlet in doggy. She still has her black top on, creating contrast that makes her world-class ass pop. The sexy starlet transitions into cowgirl. A great moment occurs when Angela absolutely pummels Jules’ face in what can only be described as a “boob brawl”. UFC be damned! Reverse-cow and sidemount preclude the duo in sixty-nine. Angela’s stellar rump caught in mouthwatering glory. Tears should begin to form while the beauty lies in missionary. Finally Jordan risks it all. He buries his cock between White’s hypnotizing himalayas. The beautiful banker’s face is decorated in fuck frosting. She denies Jordan the requested appraisal value, laughing witchingly on fade out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natural National Treasure Angela White Means Business

Katy Rose - Nympho Stocking - Ultra Hot Threesome Niobe

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Katy Rose
Genres: 69, Threesome, Ass gape, Bed, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Green eyes, Foot fetish
Check out their endless legs, sexy toes and breath-taking high heels. Both wear skin-tight dresses, pantyhose and nylon stockings. The two foot fetish lovers can't get enough of each other and enjoy some quality time, whenever they can. One leads to another, and soon the two lesbian playmates end up making out on the couch. The teens love sucking their toes and lick their feet after taking off their shoes. This tantalizing scent of feet turns them on and makes their tight shaved pussies wet.
Duration: 33:20
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katy Rose - Nympho Stocking - Ultra Hot Threesome

Charli(All I See Is Love)1080p Dededo

Charismatic Charli is next up on the couch. Oooohiieee Charli is sexy, like just look at the way she walks in wearing those “Stunner shades” lol. Tall, tan, tight body.. she’s got it all going for her. So why not move on from tending bar and move up to the big leagues? She phones Rick when she arrives, she lets herself in, and we get to it with this hottie. She’s got a lotta fun stories about her sexual history, which is perfect. She’s been with girls, wants to be with more, not a crazy high body count, and new to anal, all wonderful stuff. She gives us a bit of pushback when it’s time to show off the goodies, but before she knows it she’s standing there naked showing us her asshole. Next, she’s happy to play with toys and use a butt plug. That’s all easy enough, but after that she certainly wasn’t expecting to put my dick him her mouth, yet in her mouth goes my dick. She gives some great head and I really like looking into those blue eyes while she’s slurping me. Apparently Aunt Flow was also in the vicinity again this week, though things weren’t crazy, we still popped over to the booty pretty quickly. She’s used toys in her ass before, but not a lot of actual dick in there. Even still she does a great job taking my cock, she’s a little hesitant about the ass to mouth, and a nice gape or two. I finish her off with a load in her ass, and we get a little bit of leakage. She’s still her smiley bubbly self back on the couch post anal creampie, we get her dressed and out the door. <3 Cam
Duration: 1:02:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9135kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charli(All I See Is Love)1080p

Delzangel - Milf Mistress in Nylons Ladonia

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hotlegsandfeet
Cast: Delzangel
Genres: Big tits, Black hair, Blue eyes, Enhanced tits, G-string, High Heels, Lingerie, Outdoors, Stockings, Tattoo, Solo, Medium skin, British
That stacked package of lusciousness, Delzangel, pays us a visit today and shows that she's not just noteworthy for her 34I rack. The voluptuous blue-eyed Brit gives us lots of foot worship and leg fetish possibilities as she presents herself in lacy black and red lingerie, sheer black nylon stockings, and shiny black stiletto high heel pumps in this fetish XXX video. Watch as Delzangel first tempts with that incredible cleavage, stretching out on the bed, then turning over to stun us with the roundness of her derriere at the top of her curvaceous legs. Our DDF cameras come in tight on her heels, all the more exciting when you think about licking them at her command! After teasing us more with her bra and then with her bare knockers, Delzangel gets into fascinating us with her legs in the sheer hosiery, dangling her shoes off and then licking the heels. Yes, she shows us how she likes her heels licked, then she peels off her stockings to give us some bare foot sole teasing. Our cameras come in tight to see her soles, ready for our kisses as we make Delzangel our “Mistress in Nylon,” and out of it! Enjoy her Full foot fetish video and explicit pics today.
Duration: 32:34
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4391kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delzangel - Milf Mistress in Nylons

Время генерации страницы 0.03409 секунды с 9 запросами