View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:09 AM   #4226
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

How To Train Your Long Pig Red Devil

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The dog crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape. With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Train Your Long Pig

Worked Over Lobelville

Cast: Lorelei Lee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop.
She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane.
Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-drunk and thoroughly fucked.
Duration: 37:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worked Over

Pit Pull Yibin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pit Pull

Of sexual fantasies Grovertown

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Winnie really only has one option, she needs to learn to love pain with her pleasure. Daddy is going to make her cum herself senseless. It starts with the hitachi, buzzing away at her clit while he whips her well oiled body. Canes, floggers, open hand slaps, he's bringing it all and she just keeps on cumming. But when the suffering is too much for her to keep getting off he has something even more powerful in store for her. She's going to ride the sybian until the motor gives out or her body does. We're talking about non-stop, Category 5, forced orgasms, with no end in sight. We'll see how she is doing in a few hours.
Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Of sexual fantasies

To hell beautiful body healing Nikkan final destruction personality Uruguay

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Movie heaven/Warriors
Cast: Chie Hayakawa
Genres: SM,Bondage,Asian
Anal expansion cleanly shaved, by fist, consolidated by the eel vagina Anal first butterfly. Play group and gangbang. Peration piston from the piston 3 hole 2. Pies continuous. Release also face plenty. Thorough disinfection in "holy water" mass staple through the body is full of sperm. So far, things will also enjoy the hell woman who was smiling radiantly. In addition we will mercilessly torture as much as possible the number of human pet pig type. Also too late to cry now yelling at the riding crop hitting 100. The shackles mouth, nose shackles, thorough destruction perality at discount candle burner heat to warp hung shrimp. "Pig people" alsopleted an animal with this!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:48
Video: 704x396, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To hell beautiful body healing Nikkan final destruction personality

Personal Pillory Isparta

Cast: Sadie Franklin
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Sadie Franklin has been misbehaving and she needs to be punished for it. She claims she doesn't know what her crime was, so she is either a liar or a stupid bitch, but either way it's not going to keep her from getting the beating of a lifetime by her warden. It doesn't matter if she can remember what it was that she did, by the time O.T. is done with her, it will be incredible if she can even remember her own name.
When we first meet Sadie she is bent over, her wrists shackled to a wooden pike and her ass is pointed up in the air. That's just where O.T. wants her for her first round of punishment. He takes out the flogger and starts whacking away at Sadie's back. He wants to see what kind of reaction she gives. He wants to know just how far he can push her, just how much pain and torment he can deliver, before she breaks. Then he takes out his knife to cut away her clothing so he can have easier access to what's beneath it.
After O.T. gets a baseline, Sadie's punishment starts ramping up. She lets out shrieks as she feels the sting of a whip cutting across her back. If she really doesn't know what she did she knows it must have been terrible as she tries to keep track in her head of the number of lashes her transgression has earned her. Soon her back and her ass are covered in painful red marks and she has completely lost track of how many there should be. It doesn't matter anyway because O.T. has grabbed a cane and moved on to her feet. This is just the beginning for Sadie. She has a long hard day ahead of her.
Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Personal Pillory

Kitty Dorian Carswell Afb

Cast: Kitty Dorian, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain, Crying
Kitty Dorian has a body that just begs to be tied up. Don't let her stoic disinterested expression fool you. She's turned on from the moment she sees the rope coming. As OT ties her up she gets more and more aroused.
It's not every day we get a girl to cry. Kitty has a trigger though. A few slaps across the face and the tears flow freely. A few more slaps and she's sobbing.
The suction cups on her nipples make her lactate. The suction cups on her tits make them tender and sore. The ropes hold her tightly to the ground. Then the suction cups are put tightly on her ass.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7246kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Dorian
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03130 секунды с 9 запросами