Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Breeder: Insemination Sarasota

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That’s what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I’m completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There’s no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I’m sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeder: Insemination

Piper Rage - Sublime Athena

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Piper Rage
Genres: Ass Paddling, Ass Whipping, Celebrator, Dildo, Foot Bondage, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Paddle, Shackles, Single Tail, Spanking, Vibrator
Sublime (verb) - to elevate to a high degree of purity or excellence. Piper Rage has come to OT for just this. She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave. She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement. OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph. She doesn't just fail, she curses and quits. It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave. She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.It does the trick. She quickly assembles the gear to his specifications. She doesn't know it right away, but this little piece is something especially for her. It's going to keep her body locked into position while OT her tight pussy with a dildo and uses a vibrator to get her off. Obedience, after all, has its rewards.
Duration: 53:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper Rage - Sublime

Grammar School in Russia Bakersfield

Release Year: 2023
Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grammar School in Russia

Ella Nova - Application Denied Owosso

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Paddling, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Blonde, Cage, Caning, Celebrator, Cloth Gag, Crying, Cut Clothing, Hot Wax, Knee Socks, Legs Spread
Ella Nova has a fantasy and she's come to us to have it fulfilled. She wants to feel exploited. She wants to have an experience where someone controls her fate and makes her do something that she doesn't want to do. Or rather, something that she knows she wants but knows she shouldn't do. She showed up wearing a short school girl skirt and knee high stockings. We took it from there. She has a boyfriend but she also has a secret. Ella has been cheating on him for a while and it came up during a background check. She wants to attend the university but since admissions officer OT has this sweet bit of leverage against her it is not going to be as simple as she had hoped. With incriminating photographs her academic future resting in his control, OT has everything he needs to get her to agree to his dirty deal. It's a simple trade. In fact, it's really in Ella's favor. She offers up her body, a worthless piece of meat belonging to a useless slut, and OT gives her a future in his school and keeps her secret safe. He shackles her down and bends her over and discovers that she isn't even wearing panties. If she didn't have a ball gag in her mouth she might be able to explain. He doesn't care. She is going to get spanked until her ass cheeks are bright pink. Hot wax across her tits will make the front of her match the back. She won't be able to sit for days so it is a good thing Ella is used to spending a lot of time on her back and knees. It isn't just his bare hand that leaves its marks on her ass. He canes her and paddles her to tears, leaving huge bruises across her back side. But true to her word, Ella complies. She begs to go home but she never resists. And when a metal dildo is pushed inside of her, when the celebrator starts vibrating across her clit, suddenly it becomes clear why. Her pussy is dripping wet and she cums in a matter of seconds. Ella may be crying but she is loving every second of the humiliation.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ella Nova - Application Denied

Mystic Molly part 2 Arabi

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face.
Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly part 2

Reorientation Day New Athens

I put her through the paces like she's any new toy. It's re-orientation day. Her insolent glances are slapped away.
Her mouth is locked open with metal so when I grab her hair and force her face hole down on me she tears up, chokes, gags and drools rivulets of hot spit on my cock.I make sure she suffers, cries, sucks, fucks, screams and comes again and again. I make her prove her bona fides. When the shoot is over, she's sad it ended so soon. She says she didn't get enough. She pleads for more. Says it was too easy and she's still horny and it's still early.
Duration: 55:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reorientation Day

Bait and Switch Thomaston

I don’t consider myself a prude. It’s important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain.This time it’s gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven’t put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad.It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling “red”, but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I’ll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won’t make a difference.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bait and Switch

Время генерации страницы 0.27802 секунды с 9 запросами