View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 06:44 AM   #4234
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crybaby Mercy West Punished Hard Siracusa

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
Video language: English
Mercy West is hot. Like, really hot. Watch the way that she moves when she strips naked for us. She is not as innocent as she looks. Any girl that shakes her ass like that has had some practice.
Of course, where as some men and women may see such a hot piece of ass and become obsessed with fucking her, we take one look at her and decide that she would look better with a few bruises. Ok... more than a few. We put her into some rough bondage. We're talking about pulling her arms back up into an intense strappado, then pulling her tits down with heavily weighted nipple clamps. It opens up her ass to a caning she won't forget. It lets us run crotch rope through her legs and apply pressure to her clit.
Mercy is pretty damn limber, too. We're going to be putting her into some ridiculous positions today. That's why we do these shows, to see if the hottest girls in the world can handle the most extreme bondage on the Internet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crybaby Mercy West Punished Hard

Anything that happens La Reina

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The most intense vibrator in the world is more than a match for Mollie's sensitive and over-stimulated pussy. Even having dozens of clothes pins torn off of her body is not enough to keep her from cumming wildly as the powerful engine buzzes between her legs. Anything that happens to her after that is worth the price if it means she'll get another chance for that kind of .
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anything that happens

Busty wife or not - to be kicked discipline in order to satisfy her husband's propensity Red Oak

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Fitch
Cast: Kana Ohori
Genres: SM,Bondage,Slave,Toys,Asian
Yoichi was an opportunity that came to trade in the workplace was working Kana meet. Feel the guilt of adultery while the man with wife and kid to Yoichi, I'd go are attracted to his gentleness. Electraplex leading to the marriage she was raised in the countryside will continue to end a relationship about a year. But she did not know. Yoichi had distorted desires. And had not noticed. The appearance of a true self ... slept in the depths of the heart. Challenge to work hard Kana Ohori Torture! Eros of the married woman is going ora dyed desire!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:00
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1473kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty wife or not - to be kicked discipline in order to satisfy her husband's propensity

Hate Me Gouldsboro

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I was nobody I’d ever met before. The first thing he did that night was to tie me bent over a cage. Some other girl was locked inside of it. "You think I’m going to fuck you?" he said, leaning close, but not touching me. "Only if you’re lucky." And he cocked his head, his eyes sad, as though he pitied me. "Don’t worry." He smiled then, but it made me shiver. "I’m only going to hurt you a little." I wanted to say something sexy. I wanted to make him want me. I wanted to do all the things I’d learned through the years, the way a girl takes control. But I couldn’t. I was falling. I was out of control. I was breaking into pieces. He smiled because he knew everything the moment he saw me.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4807kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hate Me

Sex Tape - Riley Reys Mount Clemens

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Riley Reyes looks like the type of actress you'd find a sex tape of floating out on the internet. Thankfully she's exactly that type of girl. In fact if you look around you'll find tons of videos on the internet of her getting fucked. You'll also find that she likes to get tied up and have fucked up things done to her.
Riley is tied in a Hojojutsu tie. A single rope is tied from her wrist, up to her neck, then down to her other wrist and then down to her ankle. With one rope she is rendered completely helpless and at OT's mercy. Without question he takes advantage. He toys with her like a cat toys with a mouse.
After filling Riley's mouth he wraps copious amounts of tape around her jaw sealing it shut. Then he wraps the tape around her head connecting it to the beam in front of her. He doesn't stop there. He wraps her head completely with black electrical tape.
Duration: 37:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Tape - Riley Reys

Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Hate Me Yopal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Some are in tears by the end of the first. Hazel is a great mixture of both. Sure, she cries, but her tears and sobs are so sexy and the one thing she'll never do is quit.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Hate Me

Dixon Mason, PD, Jack Hammer - Chained & Tamed Lindsay

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason, PD, Jack Hammer
Genres: Ass Whipping, Breast Groping, Calf Caning, Caning, Foot Torture, Head Bondage, Head Box, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag
Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope. She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly. When the iron is around her wrists and ankles she moves down to the floor. The bar that keeps her legs apart exposes her pussy to a brutal caning. Her tits are tied off to make them more sensitive for their own abuse. She talked about it earlier, the effect bondage and discipline has on her body. The bruises haven't even started to form but her pussy is dripping wet. She isn't quite able to cum from the pain but the Hitachi on her clit will get her the rest of the way there.Dixon's a bit tired after her orgasms, but PD's friend Jack Hammer is here and he hasn't had his turn with her yet. Now the metal bars and shackles have her on her back with her legs spread up into the air. The iron box on her head blocks out all of the light but amplifies every sound around her. The sounds of foot steps, the cane coming down on her legs, even her own screams are made louder as they echo in the tiny prison. She is going to cum again, harder this time, and as the waves of orgasms take her body she will get the exact feeling she wants, bucking against the relentless bondage.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason, PD, Jack Hammer - Chained & Tamed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04418 секунды с 9 запросами