View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 07:05 AM   #2689
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Lying Sinner Commerce City

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lying Sinner

Fragile sub returns home part 4 Webb

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave’s training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 4

The Shy Submissive Monster part 3 Bella Vista

We bring Sadie back for more punishing domination at the hands and ropes of Feenix...Sadie is a healthy and pristine southern girl, at first glance...Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast.
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1280kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 174.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Shy Submissive Monster part 3

Penny Barber - Smart ass submissive Maryus

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Dildo, Sybian
Penny Barber has been known, in the past, for being a smart ass submissive who is always begging for more with her snarky comments. Matt Williams isn't interested in giving her a chance to start with her bullshit. He's got her straddling the from the second she's in his clutches. Her poor pussy is pressing down on a wooden corner, crushing her clit and she is not happy about it. Matt gags her before she has a chance to start using her charms.
By the time Matt frees her mouth again Penny is feeling a bit more compliant. She's locked down in wooden bondage with a sybian between her legs, so if she can be good she knows she is in for one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Of course, since she's so perfectly positioned for punishment Matt is going to take full advantage for a bit, but patience is a virtue, and Penny knows that if she suffers for a while it will pay off.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber - Smart ass submissive

Syren's Sucky Day Glen

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Syren De Mer, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
London had been dying to work with Syren for a while. Syren is hot and just the kind of woman that London typically ends up drooling over. So when Syren showed up to shoot with London heavily marked from a previous shoot, London's feelings were just a little hurt. London punishes Syren by adding suction to her purple butt cheeks to make the bruises even worse before starting to cane her tender ass.
London then ties Syren so her breasts and pussy are completely exposed. She adds suction to Syren's tits and her clit. The suction on Syren's clit makes it sensitive and London can't resist playing with it. Just when Syren is moaning the loudest with pleasure, London slaps her sensitive pussy making Syren squeal.
Finally London Ties Syren on her back. Syren is helpless as london begins working her over with a spatula. Syren's screams of pain excite London, so she straddle's Syren's face to smother. London likes eating girls out as much as she likes hurting them, and this shoot is the perfect mix of severe pain and girl on girl sex.
Duration: 43:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Syren's Sucky Day

Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas Reamstown

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Freedom
Cast: Hibiki Otsuki, Tomoda Aya, Arimura Chika
Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Catsuit, Toys, Anal
男をイカセる特技を持つAV女優は数々 いますが、その中でも2014年2月ぼ時点 でトップ4といえば「結城みさ」「大� ��ひびき」「友田彩也香」「有村千佳 」となるでしょうか。その「イカセ� �四天王」の匠の技を存分にご紹介い� ��します。本作品はその匠達の「アナ ル責め」に特化した作品ですので「� �ナル」に興味のない方のご視聴はお� ��めいたしません。
Format: avi
Duration: 1:59:11
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 995.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal punishment of contemporary master craftsman Devas

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1 Crimora

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04063 секунды с 9 запросами