View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 07:08 AM   #1107
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Poor Sales Part 2 Lake Cormorant

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. After he tied me up with rope in several different ways for Hardtied I found myself straddling a block of wood that was way too sharp at the top.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2

No Escape Faber

Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape. She can barely struggle in his grip, even before he gets the ropes around her limbs. He takes her down to the ground and subdues her while she desperately tries to scream or plead through the hand clapped over her mouth. When he gets the rag stuffed in there it will make it even harder for her.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

New Victim on Torment Chair part 4 Monahans

Probably the most painful part of the serial for the poor submissive girl will be this, the last one. Dr Lomp will let the wheel of pain decide what Lena will face in the rest of the session. She will turn the wheel several times, for various painful torments. First, the indicator will stop for sole beating, which the poor girl admits her unluckiness. One of her sexy soles will be beaten by Dr Lomp with the dreadful leather end of a riding crop. Then she will turn her amazing butt to the camera and will receive painful strokes on her pussy lips. Her boobs will also taste the pain before the final whistle. Watch Lena surviving the cruel session enjoy her seducing screams.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16234kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 4

New Victim on Torment Chair part 2 Kingfield

After the warming up in the first part of the serial, now Dr Lomp is ready to push it more on poor slave girl Lena. She will be tormented on her most sensitive parts of her smooth body, her natural cute tits, her lovely pussy and big ass. Inexperienced girl, whose small tits are used to be touched gently, but have never been touched cruelly, seems a little bit curious about the pain that she is to taste. Thanks to her obedience, Dr Lomp is going to get what he wants from Lena easily, without facing a true resistance. Watch the movie to witness Lena’s first meeting with real pain and enjoy the fear which her blue eyes cannot reveal.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16325kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 2

New Victim on Torment Chair part 3 Pepeekeo

Now we can assume Lena, not a newbie, but rather a pain seeker, considering her reaction after all the torment she has been facing from experienced master Dr Lomp. Up to now, we haven’t seen her even weeping. She doesn’t show notable resistance when Dr Lomp gives her orders, or positions her for a more efficient torment. Her screams, which make us enjoy, is the only indicator of her heavy suffering. In this part of the serial, Lena will receive painful whip strokes on her back and chest, which will leave red stripes on her pure skin. Watch the movie and see Lena slowly turning into a hot pain slut in Dr Lomp’s caring hands.
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16282kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 3

Flight Woody

Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

As much fun Steeleville

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt.
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As much fun
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03361 секунды с 9 запросами