View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 07:10 AM   #1113
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fragile sub returns home part 4 Kasson

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Teaching her how to torment another slave has an essential place within a slave’s training process. Thus, she will gain empathy for her master, and in this way, she will be a more proper obedient. Diana is still at the beginning of her slavery journey, and she has got a lot on her check list. Since Kate is in the scene, Dr Lomp decides to take the chance and urges Diana to assist him while he is punishing the latter one. On the other hand, it will be a nightmare for Kate, since being hit by an inexperienced one is worse, because the intensity of the strokes are never predictable.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12281kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 4

New Victim on Torment Chair part 1 Chapel Hill

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 1

Crossed Out Silas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Charlotte Cross is ready to be the next fine piece of ass on the menu at. She told Jack Hammer she was looking for to rope and some suspension, but her interests run as far afield as electrified dildos, so we know that she's going to be down for whatever we throw her way.
Duration: 44:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Out

Bad Girl Ilford

Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl

Tease Toy Byhalia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping. Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy

Taylor Mae Slickville

With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor. This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue. She's so aroused that he can pretty much do anything to her and she'll still be able to cum. He tests the theory and begins to hurt her. A woman this pretty has never suffered like this, there's no doubt.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Mae

The Joy of Suffering Oilmont

The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy of Suffering
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03881 секунды с 9 запросами