View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 12:57 PM   #601
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Green Formal Dress Rock Rapids

Tonight I have a charity event that I must attend, even though I'd rather stay home and relax, tied up in bed with my Johnny. Ahhhhh...now that's an idea. And, I know just how to get out of this fundraising gig. I dress up in a sleek green satin gown with a jewelled embellishment. I put on stockings and gemmed high heels matching the jewels on my dress. Finally, I pull white glove all the way up to my elbows. There. That should do it. Johnny can't resist me all dressed up with somewhere to go. As predicted, when Johnny sees me, he drags me into the spare bedroom (don't want to mess up the sheets on our bed just yet) and props me up at the head of the bed. He ties my wrists to either corner of the headboard and then ties my legs at the ankles in front of me. Finally, he gives me a thick white detective style gag that matches my predicament perfectly. Johnny enjoys watching me get restless as I worry about how much trouble I will be in with my boss for being late to tonight's event. But, he knows just what will relieve the worry about tongiht...He pulls the top of my dress down, revealing my bare breasts. Then, he exits out of the room and leaves me to worry about what someone will think when they find me here like this, instead.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 129.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Green Formal Dress

Natasha Nice, Demi Hawks - Stepmom Sneaky Link Has Huge Tits! Denison

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Natasha Nice, Demi Hawks
Video language: English
Demi Hawks is just trying to fuck her boyfriend, Diego Perez, while she's home from college, so she gets super annoyed when her stepmom, Natasha Nice, comes to sit next to them on the couch and acts a little too friendly. What Demi doesn't know is that Natasha and Diego have been secretly hooking up, and when the stepmom texts him some lewds, her BF sneaks up to the bedroom to motorboat Natasha's huge tits and get his dick sucked. When Demi walks in to find her guy balls-deep in her stepmom's pussy, Natasha talks her into joining them!
Duration: 40:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5322kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nice, Demi Hawks - Stepmom Sneaky Link Has Huge Tits!

Tennis Skirt Kanpur

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tennis Skirt

Anna Claire Clouds, Mount Calvary

yan McLane is married, which makes him open to helping his wife's best friend, Anna Claire Clouds, whenever Anna needs help. His wife is out of town, but Anna needs help replacing a light bulb. Ryan comes on over to lend a hand.
It becomes clear that there's not really a problem and that Anna just wanted Ryan to come over. After a few moments of hesitation, Anna thanks him with a kiss. That's all it takes for the dam to break. Their hands are all over each other, grasping and groping as they get to know one another intimately...
Retiring to the bedroom, they keep their exploration going. Anna lets Ryan take the lead as he fondles her tits and squeezes her nipples to hard little peaks. As he moves lower to kneel between her thighs, Anna spreads herself wide open to accommodate him. Ryan's tongue goes to work, leaving Anna moaning and rolling her eyes back in bliss.
Getting to his feet, Ryan finally shoves it in to consummate their desire. Anna mewls in delight at the penetration and curls her knees to her chest, helping Ryan go in deeper. When Ryan pulls out and lays down in the bed, Anna takes the time to suck her juices off his fuck stick before straddling his hips and riding him in cowgirl.
Their coupling continues as Anna gets on her knees and wiggles her booty at Ryan, inviting him back inside. Doggy style lets them both enjoy a new, deep connection. They continue that delight as Anna rolls to her side with Ryan spooning behind her and buried within her. He only pulls out to pop on Anna's twat, leaving them both replete and in agreement that they should definitely do this again.
Duration: 53:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5142kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Claire Clouds,

Alyssa Bounty - Anal Date With Black Roommate Chandlersville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alyssa Bounty
Genres: Anal, Interracial, BBC, Young, Gonzo, Hardcore
Alyssa is taking a shower, when her creeper roommate Freddy spies on her. In love with her tight body Freddy can't help but fap. Alyssa sees him and starts to put on a show. He runs off when he thinks he is going to get caught. She decides to take the show into the bed room and sure enough the creeper returns. Horny herself she calls him out and lets him know he can stop spying and fapping in the corner cause she knows he is there. He is feeling a little shamed, but she lets him know with that big ass dick it's no need to sneak around, and she quickly puts it in her mouth. They both have been wanting this for a long time.
Duration: 46:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssa Bounty - Anal Date With Black Roommate

My Irresistible Step Daughter Jamison

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Bailey Base, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
Step Dad Fucks Me While I Study
My step-daughter, Bailey, is studying in her bedroom this afternoon. I knock on her bedroom door and then I enter and ask her what she's doing. She's studying for school, and I notice that she doesn't have any panties on underneath her long shirt! I ask her about what she's studying and I grab her ass at the same time. After a few minutes, I pull out my hard cock and I start to fuck her pussy while she is studying. "Step-Dad, you're distracting me!" she tells me. I ask her if she wants to do this later instead, but she tells me to keep going! I pull her shirt off and then I keep fucking her pussy from behind. After a few minutes, she stops studying and she flips over on to her back. I keep fucking her pussy in the missionary position, until I cum deep inside of her pussy! "I hope you're still taking those birth control pills!" I tell her.
Caught Taking Nudes
Bailey is taking some photos of her ass, and her whole body in lingerie in our living room. She sits down on the couch and she starts to take photos of her pussy, and that's when I walk in to the room. "Whoa! What are you doing?!" I ask her. She tells me that she needs my help making content for her Social Media website. "How about you fuck me and you hold the camera and film it?" she asks me. I think for a minute, and then I agree to what she wants. Bailey gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob, while I film it. She deepthroats my cock until my cock is really hard! Then she moves over to the couch and she spreads her legs for me. I shove my hard cock inside of her pussy while I continue to record it. I pull her tits out from under her lingerie, and she tells me that this video is going to make so much money when she uploads it to her website! After a few minutes, she flips over in to the doggy style position. I keep fucking her pussy from behind as her ass bounces up and down. She flips back over in to the missionary position, and then she begs me to cum inside of her again! I thrust myself inside of her a few more times and then I cum deep inside of her pussy! Then I hand her phone back to her, after I've recorded everything!
Family Threesome
Cory walks in to her step-daughter, Bailey's, bedroom. Cory confronts Bailey about the Social Media page that she has been posting nude photos and sex tapes on! "You're not old enough to be on that website!" Cory exclaims. "I am 19 years old! I am old enough!" Bailey cries out. Cory continues to argue with her step-daughter, and Bailey suggests that they make content together. "No! I like my webpage to be filled with solo content only!" Cory tells her. "Come on! We would make so much money if we filmed together!" Bailey tells her. Cory agrees to film with her step-daughter one time, and one time only! Cory and Bailey pull both of their tits out and then start to take photos of themselves topless together. They both strip naked, and they set up their cameras to record video now. I walk in to the bedroom and I ask my wife and my step-daughter what is going on!? Bailey suggests that I join the two of them, and we film a step-family threesome. Cory is hesitant at first and so am I, but Bailey ends up convincing us both to have some fun. I pull my cock out and Bailey starts to suck my dick first. Cory starts to film Bailey sucking my cock. After a few minutes, Bailey lies down in the missionary position and I start to fuck her pussy while Cory watches. After a few minutes, Bailey flips over in to the doggy style position and I keep fucking her from behind while she eats Cory's pussy at the same time. Then Bailey hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock. Then we have a great idea to have me cum in Bailey's mouth while Cory keeps filming us. I pull my cock out of my step-daughter and I cum in her mouth. Then Cory takes some photos of Bailey with a mouth full of cum!
Stuck Step Daughter
"Hey Cory, have you seen my phone?" Bailey asks her step-mother. Bailey sticks her hands in the couch cushions to try and find her cell phone, and she ends up getting stuck in the couch! I walk in to the room and I try to help her get unstuck, but it doesn't work. I lift up Bailey's skirt and I notice that she doesn't have any panties on! I pull my cock out and I shake my cock on her ass, while she argues with her step-mother about getting stuck in the couch. I shove my hard cock in Bailey's pussy, while Cory videotapes it. "I don't want to be stuck anymore!" Bailey cries out. Cory strips naked and shoves her big, enhanced tits in Bailey's face. Then Cory lies down on the couch and Bailey spits on her step-mother's pussy because she is so angry! Cory rubs her pussy in front of Bailey's face while I keep fucking Bailey's pussy. Bailey keeps spitting on Cory's pussy while telling Cory that she hates her! Cory eventually moves her pussy close enough to Bailey where she can eat her step-mother's pussy while she gets fucked. I finally help Bailey get unstuck and then I flip her over on to her back and I keep fucking her. Cory sits on Bailey's face while I keep fucking my step-daughter's pussy. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of Bailey's pussy and I jerk my cock off in Bailey's mouth. Then she kisses her step-mother so the two of them can share my cum.
Duration: 1:05:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Irresistible Step Daughter

Octavia Red - Heavenly Chested Octavia Red Is Served Handsomely Chappaqua

It all started for huge naturally busty wife Octavia and her husband with an after dinner chat late at night. She was mesmerized by their handsome waiter and was given the green light to enjoy everything on Milan's menu of huge offerings! Octavia's anticipation grew hotter and wetter as Milan joined her in the bedroom, unknowing to Octavia, this was going to be a truly hardcore event as Milan proceeded to serve his big hard cock down her throat and between her huge juicy tits. As Octavia's inner slut became alive, she enjoyed the taste of Milan too and fucked his big dick until it fed her hungry cum craving appetite to the fullest and gives a 5 star rating!
Duration: 53:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4321kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Octavia Red - Heavenly Chested Octavia Red Is Served Handsomely

Время генерации страницы 0.03606 секунды с 9 запросами