View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 06:02 AM   #530
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Safe House Sebring

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Safe House
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Pissing, Deepthroat, Facial
Video language: English
It’s not often Bootleg and I get the call to extract information, but when we do, we are apt contractors. According to our superiors, she was withholding information. We got it out of her. But why not face fuck her and penetrate that desert flower of hers—simply for tits and pickles. She got worked over good. She filled up the whore bowl and we filled up her mouth, throat, and pussy with various fluids. She was defiant, but she gave in. They all give in. 3 loads to her face, and we were called back to be debriefed. All in a days work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safe House

Bumblefuck Rothville

Cast: Layla Sarai
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
19, and dumb as a long June summer day. She's not smart, but that's what makes her fun. She probably has the IQ of my left testicle, but she knows her purpose. She's a porta potty and nothing more. She got her 19 year old ass fucked and sucked it right out of the pipe. She got slapped around, took Barney, got a vibrator shoved in her urethra which made her cum. Then she took loads, and she opened her mouth, unprompted, to catch the cum. We emptied the whore bowl on her head, some more Yellow Discipline, and our work was done. She learned that she was even more useless than she thought.
Duration: 33:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bumblefuck

Pro Painal & Pro Painal Accessories Twin Rocks

Cast: Jade Wilde
Genres: Oral, Facial, Anal, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
19 year old newbie got her ass blow out until it looked like hamburger. Then, Bootleg and I gave the gaper, 2 streams of yellow discipline, and then he proceeded to fuck the effluent yellow d into her guts. She projectile yakked all over her own face and was covered like she emerged from a tub on WestWorld. I gave her yellow discipline in her tiny 19 year old mouth--she was not pleased. 2 loads to the face, and down the corridor of woe she went.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pro Painal & Pro Painal Accessories

I've Never Deep Throated Before Capitan

Cast: Ninel
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
More specifically, she never had a cock all the down her throat. Until today. Down and went, and the emotion began to rise to the top. It was a WTF moment for her, and a reminder of the power of the cock. She took slaps and chokes, and a repeated drilling of the mouth and throat. She began to hurl all over. It was a mess, and she was surprised at the amount that kept coming out of her trap. She was bent over, and fucked good and hard. She liked that part. They all do. Then she was lined up for 3 juicy loads on her face and we had her sit there and bask in it until it was unbearable. Good times, good times.
Duration: 54:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've Never Deep Throated Before

Winnie The Flu Penalolen

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
Yup, we risked our lives, (lulz) during the plandemic. We have an Asian from CHY-NAH to suck our magnificent white dicks. Now, full disclosure, on average, the black dick is bigger, but it never gets hard, and the semen is of "lesser" grade. (Ask any sperm bank). She cried, China lied. But let us forgive Winnie The Poo, and our oriental sluts, because let's face it, they all want the white man. You know it, I know it, who we bs'n. Aside from that, she bowed and licked my dirty shoes. She got fucked with big American dick, until it hurt small Chinese pussy. Then we gave her the yellow discipline, and she swallowed it like bat soup. Then she took two white man loads to the face like good Asian slut-- she fulfilled her purpose.
Duration: 1:17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie The Flu

19, Supple, And Pliable Tyonek

Cast: Marina
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Bashful Brunette First Timer Leting

Cast: Helena
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04375 секунды с 9 запросами