View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 06:12 AM   #4249
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Stepping through real submission part 1 Drury

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn’t lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12258kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 1

Lavender's neck is strapped Angle Inlet

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Her wrists are cuffed. She hears sounds of distress and the smack of wood on flesh. She waits, nervous, craning her neck. Before long PD shows up, stuffing her mouth and hooding her head. He drags poor lavender into the other room. Two girls sit on the floor side by side, both with wrists and ankles cuffed, both hooded and chained to the wall. Left to their own devices, their fingers find one another. Before long, they've removed hoods and gags, but metal is another matter altogether. He fucked me half a dozen times, Brina tells Lavendar, panicked and breathless.
Duration: 39:20
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 814.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lavender's neck is strapped

Molly and the Anvil Oto

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs.
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly and the Anvil

Ransom Naantali

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed.
Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom

Creep Suck Carpio

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.
Something is up; he’s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.
I hear the muffled sound of the grate on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.
I’m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can’t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck

Candy Caned Part 1 Gillett Grove

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
What did Delirious Hunter want for the holidays? Lots of bondage, maybe a suspension, and of course, a ton of orgasms. But those things really add up to her one big wish, some wonderful marks to show off in public when she is done with this encounter. She brought us presents, too. It's clear she is angling for an epic beating today.
Not everything we do is going to leave a mark but it's all going to be fun. We're going to ask her a few questions, loosen her up as always, but it'll be pretty quick that we switch to bondage and just straight up fucking with the girl. She has some pretty sensitive feet. We'll see how well she can answer the questions while Rain DeGrey is taking her teeth to them.
Over time we'll reveal more of our canvas and show you exactly what we're working with today. We don't like to unwrap our gifts too quickly or people may think we're too eager. We're going to savor this girl, and you should, too.
Duration: 44:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candy Caned Part 1

Hurting the daddy Fifty Lakes

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German
Tied by the hands and feet to the torture frame, this bald old slave can do nothing but whine while his Mistresses are playing with him. They can’t wait to get his ass bruised – and his legs spread wide open give them so many CBT opportunities too.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:08
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps

File size: 230.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting the daddy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03600 секунды с 9 запросами