View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 06:20 AM   #1115
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gotta Have Heart! Ulman

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
It doesn't matter how much she says she doesn't want it, Sasha Heart is going to be getting some tough attention from O.T. today. He's got to have her and she's got to hold on tight and hope that whatever he is planning, he gets it over with soon. She is freaking out the second that she sees him, but Sasha can't stop him. He can do anything. He takes his time, letting her panic build as he runs his hands over body, outside of her clothes, before he strips her naked and starts to play with her tits. He grabs her by the pussy and instantly tears are in her eyes. And the worst is yet to come.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gotta Have Heart!

Stepping through real submission part 1 Medimont

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn’t lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12258kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 1

Pogo fucks her Montenegro

A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Piglet’s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy.
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4788kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pogo fucks her

Master is Watching Fort Mc Coy

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Electra Rayne is a good slave. When her Master orders her to a stranger's hotel room she's on time and dressed sexy. Master is watching her every move and telling her exactly how to please the stranger. After the stranger has dropped his load on her gyrating ass he's got a proposition for her. She's invited to a bondage party. She hesitates, but her Master is quick to correct her. In the box, in the hood, with handcuffs, she's taken away to a dungeon.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master is Watching

Barn Swallow part 2 Ward Cove

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, her to out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining.
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barn Swallow part 2

Cowgirl - Cowtest part 2 Chipley

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - Cowtest part 2

Welcoming a shining starlet part 2 San Ignacio De Sabaneta

The first part of the movie was just a start up for the decent girl, and now it is time to remind Aria that she is a big girl, and as Dr Lomp’s slave, she must endure his cruel punishments. As the experienced master admits, she has got a little advance that her beauty brings. So, may she suffer less, if she never resists to Dr Lomp’s words, and lets herself into his caring arms. The wheel of pain will be turned by the cute girl and thus she will determine her torments by her own fortune. She is so fresh and skinny, and Dr Lomp knows that the heavy strokes would easily ruin her down. Watch the movie and enjoy youngster Aria’s screams at her first meeting with the true pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12231kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14870 секунды с 9 запросами