View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 06:21 AM   #1116
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Welcoming a shining starlet part 1 Castleford

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It’s a pleasure for Dr Lomp to introduce new faces into the BDSM world. This is Aria, the latest starlet of the famous master. She is just 21, another curious sub youngster. Aria has got only one chance in her life to taste a whip stroke on her flesh, and it seems she liked it. She is eager to remember that taste and more, thus she accepts to be trained under Dr Lomp’s commands. Experienced master warns her that he is known for his cruelty, but the young girl is determined to take her chance to be enslaved by such a master. Alia will be tested now, and Dr Lomp will decide whether he will record movies with her or not. Watch this sexy submissive Alia tormented and witness the result by yourself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12332kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcoming a shining starlet part 1

Caught To Be Used Part 2 Snelling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught To Be Used Part 2

Remastered Oldfort

Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49’s mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day’s work.
Duration: 1:03:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remastered

Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1 Dutch John

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - Cowtest part 1

Separated from Turku

Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their
ituation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Separated from

Molly and the Anvil Vernon Rockville

Okay, so I been watching her at night, watching the gold light of her window streaming into darkness, and the shadows that crawl along the roofline. But she was the one that come on to me, all prettified in that short little dress showing her tits round and pointy and hard, the twitch of that saucy ass leaving a trail of cunt so thick, a man gets lost in a fog, can't keep his mind where it belongs.
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Molly and the Anvil

New Life Pisek

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Life
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05134 секунды с 9 запросами