View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 07:02 AM   #4262
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

PainDoll Wildomar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Bonnie Day is sitting in the dark on a cold, metal grate. It's terrible. It's awful. Her ass hurts from the grating. Her jaw hurts from the metal gag in her mouth. Her wrists and ankles hurt from the heavy shackles that are holding them, and the chains that hang from those. It's uncomfortable. It's painful. It's her life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PainDoll

The Sweetest Kiss Factoryville

She's on her belly with her arms bound together behind her. Her knees are bent and each thigh is tied to her ankle. I want to see her cunt so I spread her knees with a metal spreader and open her as wide as I can. I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp. Then I fill her cunt with a rubber cock on a stick before teasing her with a vibrator. Before she's able to cum I remove the vibrator. She makes her first mistake and protests. My response is a hideous barbed gag that slides down her throat. Then I get to my real work; punishing her feet with a cane.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss

Sandra & Caroline-Device Bondage Orgasms Crockett Mills

In an impossible predicament Sandra Silvers lies - wearing pink spandex from neck to ankle and matching high heels and ballgag - bent in two by the frame of steel, strapped in place in its scorpion-look grip, her ample bust crushed beneath her knees. Her Arch Enemy enters… similarly suited she struts in with cat like grace, Caroline the strict, bondage loving Bounty Hunter of , has finally gotten her hands on the now helpless Silvers. But it’s not just her hands that want to make the most of the captured MILF. Slipping off stilettos and rubbing her toes over the foxy fettered female’s face from a chair built into perfect position upon the torturous device. Her own bare feet and high arches aren’t the only pair perfectly presented for worshipping … Sandra’s own wave in the air as Caroline’s attentions turn to them next. What does this dial do, next to wriggling, wrinkled soles? With a twist a loud buzzing fills the air, coupled with Sandra’s squeals, as the orgasmic powers of The Arch Enemy are revealed!
Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Caroline-Device Bondage Orgasms

Marks The Spot Big Stone Gap

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds. Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.
A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught.
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marks The Spot

Blondes in Bondage Brunson

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Penny Pax, Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Caning
What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot.
At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Each of these beauties has clamps applied to her nipples and a chain through her crotch. Their bonds are connected and every time one of them moves they will both feel the tug of their mutual predicament.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes in Bondage

Chain Puppet Success

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Then he flips Milcah back onto their back so he has better access to their other hole. He slides a metal pussy hook inside her and starts pumping away at it, fucking her as once again he takes out the hitachi and places it right on her clit. Cum is pouring out of her pussy as it gets fucked, it's almost too much for her to take. O.T. doesn't want to overwhelm her with pleasure, so hes stands her up and chains her wrists to the ceiling so he can whip her tits and face.
Duration: 51:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Puppet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03094 секунды с 9 запросами