View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 10:12 AM   #444
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

MyHotAss (2017-2020) Pack1 Spring Mount

Genres: fetish, painted nails, painted toenails, fake tits, foot worship, cuckold, socks, corset, smoking, humiliation, pov, femdom, pantyhose, mature, big tits, boots
Video language: English
All videos from Myhotass, the third site run by Nikki Ashton. This site is focused on femdom, male sub humiliation, chastity, cuckolding, and similar content. It is in POV style, with Nikki talking to the viewer as id you were her sub.

Total size: 15.2 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MyHotAss (2017-2020) Pack1

Footsie Babes - Footsie Romance District Heights

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Footsie Babes
Cast: Toby, Cherry Kiss
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Foot Fetish, straight, pussy eating
Guess who's back? The gorgeous angel, Cherry Kiss! The hot babe loves to seduce Toby and make him crave her delicious body! They both go down on an intense and passionate fucking session until they both reach the hottest orgasms ever seen on 21 Sextury!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Footsie Babes - Footsie Romance

Cayenne Klein - Wild Teachers' Lounge Maida

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DDF Network
Cast: Cayenne Klein
Genres: Blonde hair, Blowjobs, Boy-Girl, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum on feet, Pussy licking, Blue eyes, Foot fetish, Footjob, Hungarian, G-string, Hardcore, High Heels
When you were back in school, did you ever wonder what went on behind the doors of the teachers' lounge? Well, today we give you a peek when we find Cayenne Klein and Thomas Stone relaxing between their classes. The molding of impressionable minds is left behind as Miss Klein teases Mr. Stone with her beautiful white high heels and pantyhosed peds. Soon enough, as she watches with a giggle, he's sniffing the insoles of her footwear, and she's rubbing the front of his slacks to see the evidence of his arousal, which is several inches long and fits neatly between her stroking nylon soles. Miss Klein blows her colleague a bit, and then she bends over doggie style on the table so he can get busy tearing open the crotch panel of her hosiery to gain access to her veegee, which he fucks between the footjobbing and toe sucking. With her pantyhose in tatters, her size 6 Hungarian feet bared to the air, she takes a big load of his spume all over her insteps. We sure hope Miss Klein brought a change of pantyhose so she can go back to class!
Duration: 46:39
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4163kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayenne Klein - Wild Teachers' Lounge

OnlyFans - Jardena Mistress (israelimistress) in H265, Part 02 Ivan

Kiss my sandals, suck my soles. Lots of foot fetish, lots of teasing and humiliation. Masturbation is a privilege. I'll milk you and make you wear a chastity belt again.
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 3.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Jardena Mistress (israelimistress) in H265, Part 02

Zafira - Worship at the altar of Zafira! Morelia

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Zafira
Genres: Big tits, Brunette hair, Glass Dildo, Doggy style, Green eyes, Enhanced tits, Foot fetish, Hungarian, High Heels, Pussy fucking, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Striptease
Certain models bring out the best in photographers, and Zafira is one of them. I've never seen a bad layout of her, and believe me, I saw plenty of Zafira long before I wrote this newsletter, when I was still working as a magazine editor. As I've written elsewhere, Zafira has the gorgeous face and curvy body of those European movie goddesses who enraptured me and millions of other impressionable lads back in the 1960s. A beautiful, dimpled smile, soft green bedroom eyes, firm 36B tits, and shapely size seven feet...this is a recipe for total slavery!Who could resist getting down on his knees to kiss Miss Zafira's feet in those lovely shoes, and then of them...as Zafira smilingly presents her soles to us in powerful closeups captured by Denys DeFrancesco and his ever-vigilant camera crews in high resolution pix and video! Yes, the photography of Productions !Do you like tease-and-denial, where a woman shows off her beauty but doesn't let you even touch her, much less fuck and lick her? That's the powerful scenario that went through my mind as I watched Zafira in this newest pictorial. I imagined her sniffing her own shoes as she does in some of the shots, and showing me her pussy through the lacy tights, flexing her pink-polished toes at me while pleasuring herself with a glass dildo. I watched her use her own feet to put the dildo in her mouth...then I studied her soles as she masturbated herself far above...then I hungered to kiss her soles through the hosiery as she pulled it across her feet...and then I squirted shamelessly in my underwear as she sucked her own toes and told me if I was a good boy, I might someday suck them too! Ohmigosh, it was only when I was a creamy mess that I realized it was just a fantasy, and not a reality...that Zafira didn't actually talk to me...but as we all know, a great model can make a fantasy like reality! Better than reality!
Duration: 30:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4179kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zafira - Worship at the altar of Zafira!

Aubrey Black Landingville

Wearing a short, cute dress, built blonde MILF Aubrey Black primps in front of her bathroom mirror. She and dapper real estate agent Vince Karter move outdoors. He sucks on her big boobs. Aubrey kneels to give him a blowjob. Vince pulls aside her panties, stuffs them in her mouth, and then slam-fucks her snatch! Aubrey takes a hard, doggie-style anal fuck. Vince rails her asshole in various positions. Exercising a fetish, Aubrey sucks on his bare foot with kinky perversity. She engulfs his big cock in an ass-to-mouth BJ. And Aubrey Vince's pole with a glorious titty fuck. The dirty lady tugs on his boner while she rims his bunghole. Vince sits on her face. Aubrey enjoys more sphincter stretching until Vince unloads sperm onto her tongue, bringing the raunchy outdoor assignation to a messy climax.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8089kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey Black

Jessie Volt - Full Sole Treatment! Aylett

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jessie Volt
Genres: Threesome, Ass licking, Bedroom, Blonde hair, Brunette hair, Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Cum in mouth, Pussy licking, Deep fuck, Deep throat, Doggy style
Sometimes life boils down to being in the right place at the right time. For example, there are actors who work their whole lives and never get a big break, and others who are in the right casting office purely by chance and end up as superstars...similarly, in our featured spotlight this week, Marcus Dupree is definitely in the right place at the right time with the right girls with the right feet when he comes upon Hungarian brunette Sophie Lynx and French blonde Jessie Volt as they lounge ariound on a bed in their gartered beige stockings and colorful high-heeled pumps. They give him a feast of shoes and feet and gams that any fetish fan would envy! They have him worshipfully sniff their shoes and suck their nylon-clad feet, with Jessie in particular giving him directions; and then, once he's proven that he can follow orders, Marcus is allowed to take out his cock which receives full sole treatment as well as extensive oral care and vaginal immersion as the ladies employ him as their studly fuck toy, with Sophie utilizing her nimble feet to aim his prick into Jessie's face, as well as rub his sac while Jessie rides his meat cowgirl style. Sophie also sucks Jessie's size 7.5 feet as she rides Marcus's shaft, and Jessie returns the favor and pleasures Sophie's peds as she lays back to get fucked in another position. Sophie holds their cocksman's rod with her soles so it will spurt its load right into Jessie's mouth at the end, but some of cream nonetheless oozes down her nylon soles, providing a real mess to cleaned up quick! Jessie is especially fierce throughout this scene, so let's make her Model of the Day.
Duration: 46:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4182kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Volt - Full Sole Treatment!

Время генерации страницы 0.03303 секунды с 9 запросами