Old 12-06-2023, 01:58 PM   #4330
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cuban Sex God Dharmapuri

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Alex Franrey, Hugo, Jawel, Jess, Julien, Kriss Le Pompier, Mikael, Nicolas Torri
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Horsehung, Interracial, Masturbation Solo, Latino Men, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Tattoos
Cubano est un cubain qui va vous faire rêver. Regard de velours, corps aux muscles secs, sourire de charmeur et teub de killer! 23cm certifié conforme dans le caleçon ça ne peut pas laisser indifférent. Cubano assure avec gros morceau que ce soit en auto fellation ou en séance de baise. Il a la sensualité des Latinos quand il s'envoie un p'tit mi en plein air et la brute d'un vrai lascar quand il se chope un passif au fond d'une cave. Cubano t'attend pour 8 scènes exclusives qui mettent en avant toute l'étendue de talent, et il assure pour toi un Double Kiffe, entre Docteur Loveur et Mister Défonce!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:32:32
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuban Sex God

Gay - Raw Rodeo, Scene 4 - Benjamin Dunn, Mike Branco Hd Needham

Video language: English
The sun is shining, the blacksmith is busy shodding the – keenly watched by studio favourite, Benjamin Dunn – and all’s well with the world. But things are all set to get even better when Dunn makes his way back to the stables, where young platinum blond, Mike Branco, is waiting for him. Suffice it to say that Branco doesn’t seem the slightest bit concerned what’s going on outside – all he seems to care about is that a stallion of a very different nature has finally returned, and that he’s all set to have some clearly much-needed fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 770.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Raw Rodeo, Scene 4 - Benjamin Dunn, Mike Branco Hd

Papi And Marcio Ferraz Robertsdale

Studio: Dominicpacifico
Deep down south, I traveled to Brazil in search of the type of masculine Latino daddies Ive been craving but having trouble finding in the states. When Marcio first sent me his photos on the “app,” I could tell I was in for a treat. Hes a real macho papi if Ive seen one; buff, a little rough around the edges, tatted up and with a cock that was just too good to be true! When he got to my hotel room he immediately headed to my balcony to take in the incredible city view. Thats when I went in one for the kiss. As we kissed on the balcony I could feel something huge throbbing in his pants against me. I went down, ready to find my prize. And I must say the prize was “mas grande” at least 8 inches and so thick it felt like sucking a beer bottle! I knew this cock was going to destroy my hole. It felt great to play the part of his “boy,” and soon I brought things inside, offering up my thirsty ass for his conquest. Rimming me, his huge cock glistening with spit and sweat, it didnt take long for him to ram that thing inside me. Fucking me deeply doggy style, he couldnt contain himself and shot his first load right in my ass! It felt amazing. I needed more though, and soon he continued fucking me hard missionary style, my ass taking the hardest fuck its had in quite some time… I almost thought it was more than I could take but than the pain turned to pleasure as his dick penetrated my hole deeper, faster and harder. Soon he couldnt control himself again (I guess my ass is just that good), and I told him I wanted to see it this time, so he pulled out just in time to drench me with his manly load. It was so hot I just had to spill my own juices right after him. If this is just a taste of what Brazil has to offer, I know Ive just found paradise!
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2044kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 341.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Papi And Marcio Ferraz

Fistpack Vol26 Mine Hill

Video language: English
It's been a few months since I fucked Danny Lopez so this time I did not waste time getting into his ass. After just a few minutes of this bottom slut sucking my cock and getting me rock hard and flipped him on his stomach with his phat ass waiting to be penetrated by my thick cock. I slide my raw dick up there and starting power fucking that bubble butt like I always do. Flipping him on his back and even drilling it deeper so he can feel right down to the base. Then I pulled out so he could suck my cock and taste is own ass before I put him on his stomach one more time with legs spread far so I could cream his sweet Latin ass! There is a reason why this is a breeding video !
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:58
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack Vol26

Spanish Army Sluts Bryantville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Alejo, Antonio, Evan, Erick, Florian, Lian
Genres: Bareback , Military and Uniforms , Spanish - 18-21 ,Young Studs , High Definition , Latino Men , Outdoor Sex , Uniform , Army
It's not just the British army that has its fair share of hot and horny butt-raiders – seems like there's plenty of the same ilk in this Latin-based escapade, where a bunch of over-sexed dudes take time to get to their military colleagues better. And we mean much better! No negligent mischarges here, boys. The weapons in hand are all loaded and ready to fire, which we can assure that they do. Big time! All resulting in a hot, sticky jizz-stained soaking for every recruit around!
Duration: 1:34:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanish Army Sluts

Aday Traun and Alejandro Dumas Ponemah

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Aday Traun, Alejandro Dumas
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week is special for everyone at Fuckermate. We celebrate bringing you one more year of hot videos with hot new mates every week. This week we brought together one of our favourite mates, Alejandro with another new mate, the hot and horny Aday. This is a Christmas special, a hot encounter between two hot and sexy mates. Aday and Alejandro celebrate a white hot Christmas. Enjoy.
Duration: 22:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3834kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aday Traun and Alejandro Dumas

The Italian Job vol.2 Red Banks

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Staxus Platinum
Cast: Damien Dickey, Timmy Taylor, Brad Fitt, Rudy Bodlal, Connor Levi, Tim Walker, Benjamin Dunn, Ari Bow
Genres: Twink 18+ ,Bareback,Fucking Anal, Sucking Dicks, Rimjob,Cumshot Face,OutDoors,Pool
Director, John Smith, and his hand of hot and horny cock lovers continue their blisteringly hot Italian vacation – and once again the sights and sounds of the Mediterranean are eclipsed by a seemingly never-ending array of ass and cock! Damian Dickey, Timmy Taylor and Benjamin Dunn are just three of the poolside dudes who turn this sun-worshipping holiday into a dick-worshipping frenzy; as the heady mix of heat and raw naked flesh once again turns the boys from the Czech Republic into the cum-crazed sluts we’ve long since known and loved!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:33:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4714kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Italian Job vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.03166 секунды с 9 запросами