View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 04:33 AM   #11272
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes Merchantville

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Alexandra - perfect elbow tie New Millport

Alexandra! A brand new girl, and she is awesomely flexible! Where do we keep finding these talented bondage girls! Alexandra thought it was a lot of fun trying this elbow tie for the first time in her life. And she easily touched her elbows together! She is a natural! Her shiny pants and long gloves really make this tie perfect!
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexandra - perfect elbow tie

Hazel Hypnotic - Servant Bay Shore

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Whipping, Blow job, Breast Caning, Breast Whipping, Bruises, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Electrical Play, Fingering, Full Face Mask
Video language: English
Hazel came to PD and said that she wanted order and purpose in life. It is not what she thought it would be. He barks out directions like he is talking to a and she knows better than to defy him. There is no need to threaten or coerce her. Hazel asked to be dominated before she even knew what that word could really mean. PD has so many tools at his disposal that choosing one can sometimes be hard. A little latex and electricity go well together, though. It is a nice change of pace when he has gotten bored with caning her. Whatever it takes to make her scream, he has got it close at hand.
Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 918kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 393.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - Servant

Cam Damage, Goth Charlotte - Charlotte Vs Cam Cokato

Cast: Cam Damage, Goth Charlotte
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
You enjoy wearing latex clothing yourself. You may prefer smaller garments such as underwear, gloves or masks, or you may desire to be completely covered in a full-body catsuit. It is likely that you enjoy the feeling of latex against your skin and enjoy the feelings of being “bound” or “enveloped”
Duration: 21:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29288kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Damage, Goth Charlotte - Charlotte Vs Cam

Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver Ringwood

Release Year: 2023
With Serene's proclivity to wiggle out of rope I decided to see how she'd fare against a little chain. Starting with her ballet boots I coiled the chains around her body locking them on tightly right up to her elbows. Grunts of protest barely escaped the pump gag in her mouth as Serene could her freedom dwindle one lock click at a time. After several minutes of struggle is was obvious to both of us she wasn't getting out of this one. To be sure two more chains were locked on. One pulling her head back and the other pulling her feet into a strict hogtie. Adding a few pumps to Serene's gag I left her to plot her escape.
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene Isley vs. Black & Silver

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2 Rosario

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Hannah's neck rope is removed and she is sat back down in her chair. Brenda is put up against the post. Dr. Cupcakes goes back and forth. He adds some tape to Brenda, securing her to the post and then he gives Hannah some attention in the form of Black Tape, securing her to the chair. After Lots of red and black tape have been applied, he rips the nylon around their tits and binds all 4 of them with green tape... Very Festive! More red tape is used as he tapes Brenda's head to the post. She is completely helpless at this point and can not move an inch. Hannah can however, and the Good Dr. has a remedy. He ties a rope to the excess nylon on her hood and ties her head back. Some Very Heavy Duty clamps are added to their tits and then Dr. Cupcakes leaves them to mmmpph and struggle... I should say twitch, as there is not much room for struggle at this point. At the end of the clip I put in some behind the scenes footage of Hannah and Brenda being released.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23223 секунды с 9 запросами