View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 06:29 AM   #2702
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Night24 - Maki, Saitou Kaori Irapuato

The guy was lucky in his possession were just two sexy Japanese girls who misbehaved and must be punished. Download and enjoy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:57
Video: 720x576, divx, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night24 - Maki, Saitou Kaori

Str8crushfeet - Apolo Military Alpha Step Dad He fucks your girlfriend Eden

Patrick believes that everything will be peaceful now that his Stepbrother Jake is not at home, after having ended a relationship because of him, Patrick begins a new relationship with another girl, Tsuki, but the ghosts of the past and his insecurity with women follow him, cause maybe Patrick has a lot of problems with his unacknowledged sexuality, but those problems are always brought to the surface by sexy men much more confident than him and for Apollo, the fact that Patrick is his stepson is not enough reason to prevent him from looking with lustful desire at his girlfriends. What's more, Apollo takes advantage of any excuse to bother Patrick, he always uses his love for the military and his work in this area to treat Patrick as one of his recruits, in recent years this has transformed into a toxic Stepfather-general relationship - stepson - new soldier where Apollo pretends to teach Patrick to be more disciplined with strange punishments and rewards that include spitting on Patrick's face, make Patrick massage his sweaty feet for him and all kinds of things, even though Patrick claims to feel like a victim, something in his twisted and gay Brain enjoys being treated like this by his young and sexy military stepfather Apollo.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10350kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Str8crushfeet - Apolo Military Alpha Step Dad He fucks your girlfriend

Eliza Ibarra & Shay Sights - Too Much Of A Good Thong Hill City

Video language: English
Shay Sights lectures her stepdaughter, Eliza Ibarra, because Eliza has been stealing Shay's used panties to sniff them. Eliza sheepishly says that she was going to give them back, but Shay says that's besides the point - Eliza shouldn't be taking them in the first place!
Shay says that she's punishing Eliza by having her sniff ALL of Shay's used panties from the week, saying that it's sure to make Eliza so sick of Shay's panties that she'll never steal or sniff them again. Eliza looks delighted at this idea of 'punishment', but Shay is confident that Eliza won't be smiling for long.
Eliza eagerly sniffs various pairs of panties, her eyelids fluttering with pleasure as she takes deep breaths from Shay's used underwear. Shay watches with growing disbelief and concern, as Eliza doesn't seem to be getting sick of the panties at all. In fact, after sniffing all the panties, Eliza is still completely panty-crazed. Shay says that maybe she needs to overstimulate Eliza by taking things to the next level... giving Eliza direct access to her PUSSY. Needless to say, Eliza happily agrees to it!
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5161kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eliza Ibarra & Shay Sights - Too Much Of A Good Thong

Marina - Worthless Cunt Part 3 Pine Mountain

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: Blow job, Breast Bondage, Breast Caning, Cage, Cattle Prod, Celebrator, Cum Shot, , Inflatable Butt Plug, Kissing, Masturbation, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Orgasm, Shackles, Strappado, Vibrator, Wate
Marina is so horny from the strict bondage and use of her holes, she can barely contain herself. When leaves her alone after a quick suck, she starts furiously rubbing her hot pussy until she cums. She doesn't know it, but is watching remotely. Her hard work makes cock stand up, so he comes to get some of the action.She is on display. Marina is on her knees, where she belongs. Wrists and ankles shackled behind, mouth filled with a huge metal gag, and tits clamped tightly so she cannot move. She is vulnerable to all of 's favorite toys: cane, shocker, pogo, and vibrator. Then she is mounted on a wooden column, arms in strappado and feet shackled behind. Her legs are pushed apart, exposing her pussy. Again, she must endure the defilement of her body.Her access to water has been limited during her stint at the Farm with . Now she has more water than she can handle. gives her three which she fails to hold, so her punishment is being lowered into the pond for an icy cold bath.
Duration: 1:00:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - Worthless Cunt Part 3

Punishment of Street Girls Crossroads

Release Year: 2023
Cute girls get on the ass. They are beautiful and gentle pussy and tits. The boys tied their hands and slap ass
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment of Street Girls

Make Me Good, Daddy Kailua

Stepdad Derrick (Pierce) is sternly confronting his stepdaughter Lulu (Chu) about her bad behavior, namely her desire for more than just fatherly love from him. Her repeated response of "Because I wanted to" doesn't cut it with daddy. Lulu apologizes and pleads with him: "If I listen, if I'm good, will you, can you try to love me?". Derrick resists but does concede that if she listens and does what she's told he will return to the subject later. Later on, while she's dutifully putting away all the dishes in the kitchen cabinet, he calls her over and announces: "You've been such a good girl, I wanted to give you a little reward: a kiss, but you can't tell anyone". Lulu is thrilled, and it turns out to be a French kiss, but stepdad insists that's enough -no second kiss. She flirts to no avail, as he slaps her behind and sends her off to do chores...
That night, a dejected Lulu confessed to daddy that she broke her promise and told a girl (who she's never even met) online about kissing him. Derrick is disappointed in her failing to obey him, and Lulu's solution is to ask him: "Just punish me". He answers her with the revelation that he was about to reward her for good behavior but that's canceled. Lulu gets down on her knees to beg for forgiveness, pleading: "Daddy, I want to be good -you can make me good".
Beside himself, Derrick says: "You're crazy -you don't even know what you're doing. You should be seeing somebody your own age". She responds: "You're the only man who's ever excited me, daddy. I hate my mother". "I love your mother", he insists, but she says: "Why can't you love both of us?". Derrick orders her to go back to her room, but much to Lulu's surprise, changes his tune: "Stop! Close the door and lock it". Lulu lets a hint of a smile creep across her face, as her back is still turned to him.
"There can't be any more slip-ups, no mistakes. If you do, I'll leave you" is his ultimatum. "How can I prove I'm obedient, daddy?", she asks. "I want to make you a good girl. You want to show me your tits, don't you?", he says, giving her orders, followed by a request of the topless girl to give him a lapdance. "You want to see my cock, don't you? Why don't you take off those panties and show me your pretty, little pussy?", he asks. Lulu obeys without hesitation. Watch the taboo scene unfold...
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5468kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Good, Daddy

Cici Rhodes - Butch Primrose

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: Ass Hook, Ball Gag, Breast Suction, Dildo, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play, High Heels, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo
After a long stretch in prison Butch tries his best to adjust to life on the outside, but it's not easy. He has a job, but his new boss is Elise Graves and she is one royal bitch. And to make matters worse Cici Rhodes loves to flirt and tease Butch, her feminine curves at every opportunity. What does she think she is going to gain by cock-teasing a man who has spent the past twenty years locked away from any female contact? Butch isn't going to put up with their shit forever. When Elise has to leave work early Butch is left alone with Cici. The shop that Butch works in conceals all kinds of incredible implements that he has created in his free time. Implements he can use to finally have her make good on all of that teasing and innuendo. Cici will strip down to her stockings and obey every command he gives if she wants to avoid some nasty punishments. Elise comes back from her family emergency and finds Cici bound and gagged. Her tits are getting milked and her pussy is being shocked. Before Elise has a chance to do anything about it Butch has her in his clutches as well. Now he is going to use them both as tools to humiliate and debase each other. They thought they were so high and mighty before, but when they are reduced to licking each other's holes on demand suddenly they see Butch in a whole new light.
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes - Butch
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05955 секунды с 9 запросами