View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 06:23 AM   #2705
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Magic Vip Wonderfull Sweet Collection For You Into The Attic. Part 5. San Juan Del Rio

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
You wanted something unusual and unreal? So look and derive pleasure from punishments a knot!

Total size: 13.0 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Vip Wonderfull Sweet Collection For You Into The Attic. Part 5.

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking Qingdao

Studio: Bdsmprison
Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.
Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

Birthday Wishes: Defile Me Perth

There is absolutely no end to the amount of punishment we can dish out to Hazel Hypnotic. “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me.” She's been saying the same thing since we started and as long as she keeps asking for it we will keep giving it to her. It's her birthday, and before we give her the cake we're going to have as much fun as we can with this party.
She has bruises everywhere. Her tits are crisscrossed with the thin red lines left by the single tail. Her ass has the fatter, blue-and-purple marks left by the canes. The marks cover her ass, her thighs, her back and chest. Each one is a present from one of our members, hand delivered by our crew. She will cherish them for as long as they last.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Birthday Wishes: Defile Me

Jennifer's Punishments I Floral Park

Production year: 2002
Genre: BDSM, Spanking
Duration: 01:12:00
Starring: Jennifer
Description: 4 seperate punishments. Non-stop-spanking. Many wooden implements. Very severe. Punished for real Offenses Jeniffer's punishments is an intense film that chronicles the punishments of a young woman who has chosen to be held accountable for offenses comitted throught her lifetime. Jennifer proved to be very tough, so the punishments she endured are some of the most severe ever caught on tape. Come inside for a rare glimpse of real punishments administered to an 18-year old woman. 70 min.
Video quality:
Video Format: WMV
Video codec: Windows Media
Audio Codec: WMA
Video: Windows Media Video 9 480x360 29.97fps 1250Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 64Kbps

File size: 665.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jennifer's Punishments I

Abducted and Abused Nossebro

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Meko & Becko, Dominic, Slavo, Arsen, Alik, Dan, Jose
Genres: twinks, young sap, , BDSM, oral/anal, bareback, rimming, hard sex, cumshots, european, gypsy, interracial
Video language: English
Marauding soldiers take all that stands in their way, such is the situation in the Tchukistan civil war in Abducted And Abused. The young boy of a millionare is made out of his car and turned into a sex slave. They abduct Arsen, the horny boy of a farmer and pop his cherry. The soldiers take him doggy style and nearly fuck the brains out of him. Arsen feels Mecko's cock going in and out of his straight ass. Such pain, but somehow a lustful pain. Becko takes his head by his hair and pushes his huge cock into the little guys mouth. Becko visibly enjoys all the pleasure this guy´s tongue can give. Poor Arsen stumbles as he almost can't walk after the intense fuck. Mecko holds his hands and Becko slowly starts to fondle the young guys arse. He starts spanking the boy like a cheeky little gets his punishment, but the humiliated guy doesn't struggle anymore. The soldiers know that they can do anything with their toy-boy. They duct tape his hands and legs to a dirty old chair and blindfold him. Unable to move even a single centimetre Arsen again feels Becko's cock in his mouth. Mecko touches the defenseless body and jerks while watching his mate mouth-fucking their prisoner. Then he grabs Arsen´s head and covers his body with his cum. These soldiers later set upon sleeping fugitive Alik. They bind him to a metal table and with his legs spread in the air Alik has to serve the soldiers with his mouth. Becko then stands up and moves in front of Alik´s arse. Alik groans in terror as the soldier´s dick moves into his butt. Mecko has sotted a lot of juice and now wants to have his relief as he starts to piss all over the toy-guy's face. The golden shower runs into Alik's nose and mouth. Then Becko joins his mate, again going for the guy's face - this time he wants to flood it with his hot sperm. The soldiers dress and leave young Alik stripped, bound, fucked and covered with all sorts of body liquid. Mission accomplished! Hard bondage, fisting, pissing, gangbangs and beatings are all the methods used to humiliate these young men. It's not a game - this is Gay War Games!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:01
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1673kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abducted and Abused

Locked Fancy Steel Mint Spring

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment, Prison
Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Two guards and one blonde. She was taken to prison in a cage, stripped and her body examined.
Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4253kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 383.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked Fancy Steel

Captured Fancy Steel Cambodia

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly forced to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Fancy Steel
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04179 секунды с 9 запросами