View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 04:18 PM   #589
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dragon Media - Hate Fuck 1080p Happy Jack

Cast: Daimon Rexxx, Dakota Stone, Devan Meji, Jonah Wheeler, Luca D'Amore, Mick Weston, Nico Bellic, Zan Taylor
Ever fuck a dude you didn't like? Ever fuck a dude you hated? Ever been so pissed off you wanted to pound a hole into submission. Well, here you have it. Hate Fuck is a throat-choking, hole-busting, cum-soaked adventure where the bottoms take it and then take it some more. Start stroking and get ready to watch a pounding for the ages.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dragon Media - Hate Fuck 1080p

Dungeon of Shame Quitaque

Studio: Haze Him
This weeks submission features some unusual hazing methods, the s at alpha had their pledges strip down to their birthday suits and put on blacked out goggles then had them walk to the frat house dungeon of shame. where some people have done some shameful things in order to get in. after a few push ups the s examined their pledges and had them make an important choice, you either suck the dick or get the fuck out! and well these pledges were all good sports and slobbed on the s knobs. you guys have to check this one out for it is a must see!
Format: avi
Duration: 22:59
Video: 720x404, DivX 5, 1891kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 341.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon of Shame

The Boy Jay - Chapter 5: The Prize With Master Angus Mazu

Studio: Boy For Sale
I was surprised by just how small Jay was when I finally got him alone. His slight build, narrow waist, and lean limbs served only to exaggerate his short height. It seemed like he could have been knocked over by a stiff wind! As he crawled toward me, I wondered what his life was like before he became a willing piece of property. Seeing his shoulders move like that of a hungry cat, it seemed like he felt lucky to be taken care of by a powerful and capable man like myself. And of course, being a big, strong guy like me, the boys submission and obedience would never be in question...
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2395kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Boy Jay - Chapter 5: The Prize With Master Angus

Время генерации страницы 0.09690 секунды с 9 запросами