View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 06:08 AM   #536
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Damsel In Distress Majestic

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Opal Stardust
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
Here she is making fun of her boyfriend while getting pounded. She says, "I hope you cry watching this!" Sounds to me like they could benefit from some counseling, but what do I know--I've only been talking to whores on my couch for 20 years. She's a messy one. She got dunked in a bucket of water for being an idiot. Then she yakked all over herself. She drank tons of yellow discipline and ate 3 loads off her face with a spoon. I wonder what her BF will say? Maybe he can come next time and watch from the cage as she gets plowed and makes fun of him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damsel In Distress

Fun Sized Freak Crestview

Cast: Fun Sized Freak
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
When a girl is sitting on a rock hard cock that's in her ass, and she's milking her titties and spraying it all over, that my friends is a keeper. This one was fucked in all her holes, dp'd, swallowed yellow discipline and made an absolute mess. She was manhandled like mattress girl claimed she was. After some more slaps and the gx 32 modulator slamming against her cervix, she was exhausted from the pounding and pithy from the patriarchy. She was ready for 3 loads. Her bashful face took all of them as she had a broken look about her. She's a very good girl, and she knows her role.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Sized Freak

Misused Mee-Maw Sallis

Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, Threesome, MMF, DP, Double Penetrarion, MILF, Blonde, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke
Mee-maw got on her knees and let us take her mouth and neck like it was a sex toy. They fucked the hell out of it and she was a mess. Then the fucked her asshole and DP'd her and took it straight from her ass into her mee-maw mouth. They relived themselves in her mouth, too. She drank it like geritol. She took 4 giant loads to her face and sat there dumbfounded. She ate all of the cum and the drizzle from the whore bowl.
Duration: 56:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Misused Mee-Maw

Pusti Lovington

Cast: Kaitlyn Katsaros
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This girl screams like a sperg when you shut off its game. She shrieks, rocks back and forth, and eventually tells lies, but what can you expect from a lamb chop. When she is moaning whilst getting plowed it's like I'm watching Yanni in a gay music video--happy of course. Her , "Zorba" was at home wondering where his little olive was, while she was taking two dicks in her pussy at the same time. They put some olive oil on it to remove the friction. When she goes back to flipp'n burgers at her 's diner, she can always look upon him with the same pride as Heraclitus looked upon his idea of ontology. Bye Phoenicia.
Duration: 1:00:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7751kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pusti

Swallow come on! Marienville

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swallow come on!

Morose Milf South Bend

Cast: Selah Rain
Genres: Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MILF, BBW, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Humiliation, Rough Sex, Puke, Piss
From the moment she parked her ass on the sofa, she was bombarded with derision. I'll say this: Milf came to work, and she busted her ass as her ass was getting busted. She had an excellent work ethic, and a beautiful face and a pleasant demeanor, but that didn't stop us from face fucking her until she was a pile of slop. We sodomized her until her ass was tender, and gaping. She drank yellow discipline like slim fast, and we poured the whore bowl into her gaping ass and Bootleg sodomized it until it squirted. She took 3 loads and was caused to eat it. She made a face like she was eating sardines. I love how degrading it is when a girl hates cum.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morose Milf

For The Record Hacienda Heights

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
We have a winner folks. This chick is the new champ of Facial Abuse! 8 times. She has a great “chin” to do this 8 times. No joke, you know she love us long time. We wrapped her plastic until she was all confucius, I mean confusions. We put chop sticks on her nipples for some extra authentic asian noises. I love them noises fyi. With every slap her bashful eyes would get sopping wet, and she looked like a wounded puppy with sad music playing while being narrated by some leftist beta. We didn't get to fuck her ass, but we swabbed it for covid for posterity. She drank massive amounts of yellow discipline and even drank her own. Her face was all sad when 3 loads were splashed on it. She ate like she was at a wet market. She apologized to her like John Cena did. It was sad to see.
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: For The Record
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03265 секунды с 9 запросами