View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 06:19 AM   #4281
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jasmine - Part 1 Bree

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Jasmine has got her own share from Dr Lomp, and she has perfectly endured the torment. Now it’s time to see new girl Linda on the stage, to face what Jasmine has seen in her own session. This time, Dr Lomp takes his whip in hand for amateur newbie Linda. He is willing to train this new girl, and prepare her for the further cruel sessions, as well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12300kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmine - Part 1

Elegance Pony Girl pt.3 Yakima

Release Year: 2018
Studio: HywelPhillips
Cast: Penny Lee, Ariel Anderssen, Michael Stamp, Hywel Phillips
In the magnificent third installment of our Pony Girl series, it is the battle of the Pony Girls!Ariel Anderssen. Proud, haughty, posh. Kidnapped, stripped naked, turned into an pony girl. Her owner believes that spirit is the mark of a truly great pony slave girl, and that torture and bondage and humiliation can break even the proudest filly to the bridle.Penny Lee. Submissive, demure, dedicated. Kidnapped in the woods, hunted down, captured and hauled off in her new owner’s van. Nonetheless she is pliant by nature and her owner believes that true perfection comes only through willing compliance, through bending to the whip. He believes that dedication and devotion in the mark of a truly great pony slave girl.
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4342kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elegance Pony Girl pt.3

Is Back With Us In Real Shaktoolik

Butt caning continues. The wounds are pretty ugly. In addition, unfortunately, some strokes hit her pussy, too. Mia starts weeping.
Duration: 15:22
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19829kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Is Back With Us In Real

Hitchin' Hillbilly Lucerne Valley

Cast: Helena Price, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, 720p
Don't get at a party and wander off into someone's wooded property. That's what I did. When I started to wake up the next morning I could feel myself being carried. I thought maybe I was in a car going home from the party. When I felt my neck being locked to the top of a post I started to wake up more.
I was on my feet and I was bent over. I thought I knew what he wanted to do with me. It's what all men want from me. I wouldn't have minded a little in and out right then, but that's not what he had planned.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hitchin' Hillbilly

Linda - Part 1 Quinault

Now it’s Linda’s turn to taste the bitter pain of rope between her legs. Her pussy will soon be hotter than its usual. Caring master Dr Lomp warns her and reminds her that it will not be an easy task. Alas, she has no other option than walking through the rope, while every knot on the rope harshly touches deep into her poor cunt. If she slows down while walking, a magic whip in Dr Lomp’s hand will slap right on her bare back.
Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12236kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Linda - Part 1

Mishelle Real Yerington

As a guess, you can think that Mishelle, this young and beautiful girl, was grown up in her family like a little princess. She probably never thought that one day she would be enslaved, get naked, humiliated and punished for some men's joy. But this is life, things sometimes don't go as you dream. In Graias Studios, Mishelle's nightmare continues on. Dr Lomp is taking his rattan cane in his hand, and gives command to Mishelle to take her arms back to expose her smooth boobs.
Duration: 11:08
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 19830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mishelle Real

HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two Harrisville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Psychologically, having to beg to be attacked is difficult. Cherry Torn can take the pain of the cane on her flesh but having to tell PD to hit her again, and harder this time, is enough to bring her to tears. She does not want him to be displeased.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Cherry Torn Willing Art Part Two
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03844 секунды с 9 запросами