View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 10:30 AM   #310
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Writhing With Reena (Reena Sky) Tarnow

After shooting her for years, we get Reena Sky in for a SocietySM shoot... Reena isnt exactly a bondage enthusiast although she does enjoy being tied up... She is just a tough and sexual woman... submissive? yes... but not in a trained or traditional way... another woman who just knows the role instinctively and plays it very bravely... she doesnt ever run from her anxieties or try to hide them... she faces them with a very beautiful face... that's another thing I should mention about Reena but probably don't have to... she is hot... sultry... feminine and soft... a real charmer... I feel that Reena really deserves the rough treatment though... she's sick of guys thinking that she's a powder puff... I rope her down thoroughly... ass up on our spread bench... a good flogging and onto her pussy... the dildo-vibe combo gets her gooey... I know what's coming so I get her off early... I rig her up in a simple gravity rack, giving constant preasure to her sweaty body... it's very hot in the dungeon, and Reena shows it... and it only gets better as she lay on that rack, stretching and struggling to endure... with the TENS unit and dragon's tail, I don't give her any time to relax... other, less entertaining duties interfere with my time with Reena and I leave her with Bane... he ropes her up and spreads her out... anus to pussy Tens play gives Reena a whole new world of sensations to deal with in a very compromising tie... then stuffed with a dildo and vibed to insanity... then he bends her over and works over her ass... this shoot makes it official... Reena is a BDSM model whether she likes it or not... but I'm very certain that she does.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 523.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Writhing With Reena (Reena Sky)

Cobie spread and bitgagged Voth

The incredible Cobie spread and chained to a cross! That’s what you want to see in your dungeon! Oh, and of course ultra high heels, a super tight corset shaping her body, and a bitgag to stop her from protesting. Cobie is the perfect wall decoration! She can struggle all she wants, but there is no way all these padlocks and heavy chains will give her any chance of escaping. She will be here until we say so.
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 361.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cobie spread and bitgagged

BrutalMaster Tit Nailing & Milking Pierpont

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
This may be a first, not just in Hell! but anywhere. has been a nursing bitch for a long time, so why not nail her udders and then milk them? And that is exactly what happened, along the way the cunt’s tits were also punished just to remind her that there can always be more agony, especially in Hell! The whore knelt in the dungeon, she was chained, of course, and then her pain-bags were nailed to a board — with very large nails. After that the milking machine started its work. The moans and noises coming from this bitch were just wonderful, she truly suffered. This was part of a planned event to destroy her tits so she had to stop nursing — exactly how something like that should happen. , in Hell!, Nailed and Milked for your enjoyment.
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster Tit Nailing & Milking

Trespassing Slaves Kiester

Video language: English
Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trespassing Slaves

Waisted Slut Wellpinit

Expecting Rita Rollins to be the perfect submissive from the second she was in bondage may have been a bit lofty of a goal, but aiming high is how we give the best training to the slaves in our care. O.T. has simple instructions. Don't whine, moan. Don't cum until you are told. Beg, plead, and grovel as necessary to receive even more intense bdsm.
Rita is almost as thin at the waist as the pipes that are locked around her. A chain runs between her legs and it's cold and hard at first, before her heat and juices start to warm them up. She's fucking herself on the floor of the dungeon, trying to get off against the irons, but it's hard when O.T. won't stop whipping her.
Duration: 43:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7349kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Waisted Slut

Renata the Revenge - Part 1 Visaginas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
If you want the sparrow to get in your cage, you must place some birdseed in. Dr. Lomp invited young and pretty sub Renata for BDSM photo shooting. He even didn't notice her about the painful session in his mind. Poor girl didn't resist that simple task and easily entered dungeon. Well, in the dungeon, only Lomp rules. When Renata realised what a big trouble she was in, it was almost too late. You will watch the baby-face slave girl Renata struggling under Dr. Lomp's unexpected heavy torture.
Duration: 33:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10002kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata the Revenge - Part 1

Silent Scream Shinhopple

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Dungeon Corp
Cast: Mya Nichole
Genres: BDSM, Facking Mashin
With her hands overhead, lovely Mya is stretched and tied off tightly. We start her off slow, teasing her pussy. She's struggling now, she is sensitive to the touch, and it shows as Damon grapples with her hefty tits from behind. We kick the speed up a notch or two and we push her even further as we run her through her paces. Her screams are muffled, but it's plain to see that soon she will be reaching a guttural climax...
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silent Scream

Время генерации страницы 0.03941 секунды с 9 запросами