Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 10:49 PM   #7863
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Girls in Charge - Alika Meets New Nervous Beta House Slave

For the first time ever, you can watch how I treat a loser bitch in person. As you would expect, I put him in his place immediately. I don’t hold back with telling him what I think of his beta body and mannerisms. This nerd is obviously nervous about meeting such a hot, dominant girl but I’m happy to find just the sort of loser I like to bully. When I found out he’s still a virgin, I was so happy! It made it really easy to embarrass him. while I was laying out the rules he would have to follow. For the first time ever, you can watch how I treat a loser bitch in person. As you would expect, I put him in his place immediately. I don’t hold back with telling him what I think of his beta body and mannerisms. This nerd is obviously nervous about meeting such a hot, dominant girl but I’m happy to find just the sort of loser I like to bully. When I found out he’s still a virgin, I was so happy! It made it really easy to embarrass him. while I was laying out the rules he would have to follow. If you’ve liked my POV clips in the past, you NEED to see how I actually treat a little bitch in person.

File Size: 1,39 GB, Resolution: 38402160, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Filejoker link:
https://filejoker.net/9i0j602g3nd8
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10572 секунды с 9 запросами