View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 06:05 AM   #541
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Winnie The Flu Fort Dodge

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
Video language: English
Yup, we risked our lives, (lulz) during the plandemic. We have an Asian from CHY-NAH to suck our magnificent white dicks. Now, full disclosure, on average, the black dick is bigger, but it never gets hard, and the semen is of "lesser" grade. (Ask any sperm bank). She cried, China lied. But let us forgive Winnie The Poo, and our oriental sluts, because let's face it, they all want the white man. You know it, I know it, who we bs'n. Aside from that, she bowed and licked my dirty shoes. She got fucked with big American dick, until it hurt small Chinese pussy. Then we gave her the yellow discipline, and she swallowed it like bat soup. Then she took two white man loads to the face like good Asian slut-- she fulfilled her purpose.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie The Flu

Orgy of frostbitten and dirty Lucerne Valley

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7748kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgy of frostbitten and dirty

Befouled Bolt ons OREALLA

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons

Auntie Bumblefuck Haddonfield

Cast: Layla Sarai
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
19, and dumb as a long June summer day. She's not smart, but that's what makes her fun. She probably has the IQ of my left testicle, but she knows her purpose. She's a porta potty and nothing more. She got her 19 year old ass fucked and sucked it right out of the pipe. She got slapped around, took Barney, got a vibrator shoved in her urethra which made her cum. Then she took loads, and she opened her mouth, unprompted, to catch the cum. We emptied the whore bowl on her head, some more Yellow Discipline, and our work was done. She learned that she was even more useless than she thought.
Duration: 33:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auntie Bumblefuck

Leidy de Leon Delight

Cast: Leidy de Leon
Genres: Anal, Group, Double Penetration, DAP, DVP, ATM, Interracial, BBC, Milf, Hardcore, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshots, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Shaved, Blonde, Sex Toys
First Time Leidy de Leon Double Pussy. DAP puke DVP rough. This vessel, which is also a room in the basement with a window, contains dirty water and a prisoner sits in it and asks to be released, but her hands are in shackles.
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leidy de Leon

Fracking the Dirt Pipe Worthville

Cast: Buttplug Betty
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
"Big Oil" strikes again. Fire up the drills and plow a deep hole. It was cavernous, and deep, and looked like a hockey puck from afar. She got DP'd, drank yellow discipline and had her asshole filled up with the acrid brine. She took 3 loads and licked her face clean.
Duration: 1:13:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6074kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fracking the Dirt Pipe
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03768 секунды с 9 запросами