LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

LucioSaints Lights On Paul

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Flex Xtremmo, Lucio Saints)
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles,Kissing, Fingering, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Latinos, Facial, Interview, Cumshots
In this video we will show you how we make another amazing scene, be part of our team with this behind intro where you can enjoy all the backstage deatels that normally you can`t see and watch how Flex Extremmo enjoy as never before.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LucioSaints Lights On

Kiwame (Extreme) - Fumiya Sogawa HD Palouse

Video language: Japanese
数々の作品に出演し不動の人気を集� �た巨根筋肉侍、曽川史哉の極が堂々� ��完成!
ファン必見の人気シリーズが一枚に� �
Duration: 2:18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1882kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiwame (Extreme) - Fumiya Sogawa HD

Gay - Bare Ass Stretcher Clarksville

Video language: English
this is definitely a no-frills, euro-vision of sex and it focuses on one thing and one thing only: big, burstin' man-ramming cocks.
everyone i've shown this to has been blown away by the sheer monumentality of the schlongs on the macho, aggressive topmen in this video. they are huge and they're hard - and they are extremely aggressive.
the bottoms are holes to be used, nothing more. this isn't gentle sex: this is about intense macho studs taking what they want, and taking it anyway they want it.
in one scene, the big latin top sporting a massive dick divides his time between ramming the skinny cock-hungry bottom and slapping him hard. he grabs the bottom's ass and uses him like a mad-dog fucking a rag-doll.
the biggest, most breathtaking rock-hard dicks i've seen in a long time (and i see a lot of dick).
in particular, wade - the stud sporting the biggest of the big - shows off his prowess in two of the scenes. i don't think anyone could get through both of these sequences (one is oral, the other a major ass-fucking) without saying: "i can't fuckin' believe it's that big!" wade isn't a man, he's a phenomenon of nature.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bare Ass Stretcher

Full load Latty

Release Year: 2017
Cast: David Benjamin & Logan McCree
Genres: Anal Toys, bdsm, Big Cocks, Dildo, Extreme Penetration, Fetish, Hairy, Oral, Rimming, tattoos, Toys
Video language: English
David goes in for a sloppy kiss and the two spit back and forth into each other’s mouth. Turning things up, Logan gets on his hands and knees atop the table, and surrenders each limb to David to be tied down by string to the table. Once Logan is completely bound, David pours what’s left of his juice on Logan’s back and dives straight into Logan’s ass with his long, talented tongue. Logan gets his ass spread apart and fingered to make way for the big, black dildo that David slides into his hole. Using toy after toy, David settles on a transparent anal dilator, and works it into Logan’s ass. With the inner linings of Logan’s asshole exposed, David pours juice into the hole and goodies it up and it streams out of Logan’s ass. Keeping the dilator inside Logan, David finally releases Logan’s cock from his jock and sucks him off until Logan can’t take it anymore and releases all over the floor
Duration: 17:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4621kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 617.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full load

Время генерации страницы 0.14141 секунды с 9 запросами