Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bukkake + Interview + BTS Barkhamsted

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Silvia Dellai
Genres: Bukkake Gangbang, Blowjobs, Cumshots, Swallow Hardcore
Video language: English
Silvia Dellai has already tried one bukkake and it was a surprising experience for her. Now she's well more prepared and has taken her twin sister Evelin Dellai to help her collect all the cum! Two blonde girls look amazing and while Silvia catches the cumshots, Evelin scoops all the cum into Silvia's mouth..
The guys have been saving the cum for several days, so some cumshots are simply giant and the girls can't even catch them properly when they land suddenly into the eyes of Silvia. She uses the cum bowl and slowly climbs over 40 loads with wholesome 4 big gulps, when she feels she's enough.
Despite that, Silvia submissively puts her beautiful face under the cum streams and it looks like the guys merely aim into her eyes and compete with each other, resulting in a sticky while layer of jizz on Silvia's face. She accepts a few more loads, makes the final gulp and looks proudly into the camera!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9355kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bukkake + Interview + BTS

Janet Uses A Straw To Gobble Down Hot Loads Of Cum! Fort Campbell

Release Year: 2010
Studio: SpermCocktail
Genres: Blowjob, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Swallow, Tits Fuck
I think I just busted a nut in my pants...Holy fuck! In this scene you're going to get nothing but the best cock sucking adventure from the lovely redhead Janet Mason! She takes on multiple cocks like a real Pro. She sucks then, gets tit fucked by them and then gets them to blow loads in to a martini glass! No worries though, this babe is classy...she uses a straw!
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janet Uses A Straw To Gobble Down Hot Loads Of Cum!

Janet Mason Uses A Straw To Gobble Down Hot Loads Of Cum! Deville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Janet Mason
Genres: Blowjob, Gang Bang, Group Sex, Swallow, Tits Fuck
I think I just busted a nut in my pants...Holy fuck! In this scene you're going to get nothing but the best cock sucking adventure from the lovely redhead MILF Janet Mason! She takes on multiple cocks like a real Pro. She sucks then, gets tit fucked by them and then gets them to blow loads in to a martini glass! No worries though, this babe is classy...she uses a straw!
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 106kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janet Mason Uses A Straw To Gobble Down Hot Loads Of Cum!

Silvia Dellai - pt.2 Bukkake Chenango Forks

Studio: PremiumBukkake
Silvia Dellai has already tried one bukkake and it was a surprising experience for her. Now she's well more prepared and has taken her twin sister Evelin Dellai to help her collect all the cum! Two blonde girls look amazing and while Silvia catches the cumshots, Evelin scoops all the cum into Silvia's mouth..
The guys have been saving the cum for several days, so some cumshots are simply giant and the girls can't even catch them properly when they land suddenly into the eyes of Silvia. She uses the cum bowl and slowly climbs over 40 loads with wholesome 4 big gulps, when she feels she's enough.
Despite that, Silvia submissively puts her beautiful face under the cum streams and it looks like the guys merely aim into her eyes and compete with each other, resulting in a sticky while layer of jizz on Silvia's face. She accepts a few more loads, makes the final gulp and looks proudly into the camera!
Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9355kbps
Audio: 124kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silvia Dellai - pt.2 Bukkake

Bukkake + Interview + BTS Pengjia Yu

Cast: Sherezade Lapiedra
Our new cum addition Sherezade Lapiedra is no longer a naive amateur, she wants more jizz and more Spanish guys not only to feed her with their well-prepared cumshots but also to fuck her in a beautiful two-way gangbang after she gulps her first 22 loads and then has to suck the dicks and to enjoy them from behind! Sherezade continues and takes her cum bowl which she uses to collect the excessive cum. The spurts land on her face and hair but a cum-scooper girl helps her to direct all the sperm in her mouth. Sherezade swallows a lot as no drop is lost and she has to sip from her bowl to surely having a mouthful.. Having swallowed around a 70 cumshots, beautiful naked girl stays on her knees and puts her marvelous face under the dense and tight jizz streams, keeping her eyes open and accepting cum this magnificent way. With cum on her face, she makes her final gulp and finishes the bowl. She outdid herself!
Duration: 1:01:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bukkake + Interview + BTS

Время генерации страницы 0.04902 секунды с 9 запросами